Who pee's in the shower?

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have of course had a wee in the shower before, however according to my other half its really bad form to do it when sharing a shower....my bad.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
No, Like pissing while driving in a fast food cup, I have, just put the lid back on and drop it back in the cup holder, :cool: hey, I didnt want to stop.

Wow, wasn't expecting that answer...I must be a total piss virgin. No I haven't pissed in a cup or the shower. I hope you throw the cup out at the very first chance you get! :eek:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, Like pissing while driving in a fast food cup, I have, just put the lid back on and drop it back in the cup holder, :cool: hey, I didnt want to stop.

No, but I have pissed in a sink before, especially when in Uni halls of res. 2 and a half pint glasses when I couldn't get into the bathroom because of a hogging house mate and in a girls bath, who was so rude to me she deserve ever last golden drop and no, she had no idea, lol.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I imagine...Who doesn't pee in the shower?...would yield more interesting answers. Metaphorically, like asking...Who masturbates? as opposed to...Who doesn't masturbate? Actually, that would also be an inane thread :smile: la, la, la, la, la