Who pee's in the shower?

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, Like pissing while driving in a fast food cup, I have, just put the lid back on and drop it back in the cup holder, :cool: hey, I didnt want to stop.

I don't like to stop on a road trip either but I dunno, that sounds risky. Spoze you had your piss cup in one cupholder and your Starbucks (or whatever) in the next one? Heaven forbid you like apple juice, that could be an invitation to disaster.

Or worse, what if you had one of those post-cum multi-directional squirts when you started pissing and got some in the cup, some all over the dash, and sprayed down the headliner too? STANKY.

Me, I'll keep looking for the McD's signs along the interstate when I just gotta drain it. But to each his own. Remind me not to loan you my car.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my shower makes me feel like i am getting pee'd on
by an amazon woman.

i cant help but piss back.
:redface:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess life is about chances and I made sure i was very deep in the cup before starting to piss, Ill stick to my truck thanks

I don't like to stop on a road trip either but I dunno, that sounds risky. Spoze you had your piss cup in one cupholder and your Starbucks (or whatever) in the next one? Heaven forbid you like apple juice, that could be an invitation to disaster.

Or worse, what if you had one of those post-cum multi-directional squirts when you started pissing and got some in the cup, some all over the dash, and sprayed down the headliner too? STANKY.

Me, I'll keep looking for the McD's signs along the interstate when I just gotta drain it. But to each his own. Remind me not to loan you my car.

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess life is about chances and I made sure i was very deep in the cup before starting to piss, Ill stick to my truck thanks
Wasn't trying to be a critic, sorry if I came across that way. Was trying to add humor to the thread in my limited way.

We should all pee where we like on the road. I like McDonald's. I actually like Wendy's better. You can get a Frosty!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wasn't trying to be a critic, sorry if I came across that way. Was trying to add humor to the thread in my limited way.

We should all pee where we like on the road. I like McDonald's. I actually like Wendy's better. You can get a Frosty!

Oh no sorry, I didnt take it as a critique, frosty sounds good but, then Id have to piss again, :smile:

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure i pee in the shower, im gonna pee in ricos shower,but its gonna be our secret!!!!!!!!! Also i have the washout plugs out of the jeep, i can hit that hole at 70 mph without peeing on the floor. its a great weapon for the a..hole tailgating idiots. like a nasty James Bond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: