Who pee's in the shower?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, I save my piss in cups in my truck,:biggrin1:

I'm too lazy to look this up atm, but I remember reading how it's common for truckers to piss in bottles and throw the bottles out the truck windows. However, when road crews pick up garbage (this was in CA) they are not allowed to pick up urine in bottles, it's considered hazardous waste and they have to call in haz mat crews to pick them. It costs quite a bit to clean up bottled pee.

Keep on truckin'

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only piss in communal showers and in other people's showers. I keep a neat showering area at home. I also deliberately miss the heaD or commode when pissing at the bar. I will happily piss in a sink if I feel self-conscious about the tinkling noise. If I stay at your home, please allow me to use a hospital urine container because I don't like to get out of bed to pee. My apologies if I tip the thing over, sometimes I'm groggy in the morning.

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hardly. I try not to to piss in the shower. A minor grammatical correction; Who pees in the shower, not pee's. "Pee's" suggests ownership.
dude my grandma has been dead since 1973, did she come back as you!!! she would correct the popes grammar!!!:smile::smile::smile: