WHO r the real TERRORISTS?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thadjock, Jan 14, 2009.

1. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Osama: brought down the WTC

Red Blooded AMERICAN CEOs & Wallstreeters: destroyed entire US financial system, and are now looting the US treasury.

we spend 5 yrs a trillion $s and 4000 soldiers lives trying to kill one,

but we help the others load the bags of money into thier limos.

America gave Bin laden exactly what he wanted, US blood on foreign soil & our capitalist society imploding from our own greed.

#1 thadjock, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  2. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    And it took you this long to figure that out?

"When I met him again in Afghanistan in 1996, he was 39, raging against the corruption of the Saudi royal family, contemptuous of the West. When Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait in 1990, Bin Laden told the House of Saud that his Arab legion could destroy the Iraqis; no need to bring the Americans to the land of Islam's two holiest places. The King turned him down. So the Americans were now also the target of Osama's anger.
    Has he grown wiser with age? The next year, he told me he sought God's help "to turn America into a shadow of itself". I wrote "rhetoric" in the margin of my notebook - a mistake."

Robert Fisk - The Independent

We can't say that no one tried warned us. Western civilisation has been sold out to the kind of people my grandparents generation went to war to rid the world of.

3. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    no i realize this has been evolving/unfolding for a long time but really just since sept '08 were there manifest financial results on a large scale to complete the destruction.

when bush says he kept america safe after 9/11 he ignores all the home grown (american citizens) terrorists who accomplished bin laden's goals for him. politicians and ceo's brought america to her knees, not the taliban.

and i completely agree with your last statement. my optimism for obama changing anything is waning rapidly.

4. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:

[​IMG]

5. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    FISK IS THE ONE OF THE SMARTEST AND MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, HE MIGHT BE THE WEST'S SINGLE MOST QUALIFIED MIDDLE EAST EXPERT. HIS INTELLECT IS INDISPENSABLE AND I AM HIGHLY IMPRESSED THAT YOU ARE A FISKIAN!!!!! :biggrin1:

Oh and Thadjock, you really hit it right on the head with this thread.

6. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

oh my

another (nonsensical) left coast posting

might help that part of the country if they learned meanings to words and concepts before uttering

7. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    would have helped the entire country if you had kept W in tx

8. faceking

Albums:

Tripod... love ya dude.. despite the diff of political opinion, as we agree elsewhere, and remain civil elsewhere...

but.. quit all caps yelling... you are losing credibility. i don't want to see you joining the LPSG Army of 12 Monkeys. I appreciate your contrarian thought... but ... just temper a bit. carry on.

9. faceking

Albums:
    the real terrorists, are those responsible for $9/pound fresh whole Dungeness crab that ppl get worked for.

guessing 85% of this board thinks Dick Cheney is in on it... and Obama will miraculously replenish the crab supply and crab cakes will become part of McDonald's Dollar Value meal cadre....

10. faceking

Albums:
    corrected

11. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    dick cheney's got crabs?

12. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was actually extremely pleased that someone else on this forum dug Fisk too... the size thing was sort of a mistake, oops! lol!!!!! :tongue:

13. dreamer20

Gold Member

Hmmm. Is this your do as I say not as I do day of hypocrisy faceking? You must be General Lost Credibility of the LPSG Army of 12 Monkeys considering your multiple all caps yelling post x 11 which Pecker had to edit::rolleyes:

http://www.lpsg.org/1829011-post16.html

#13 dreamer20, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  14. transformer_99

Gold Member

9/11/2001 Conspiracy Theory ? That was the day that America looked the other way and allowed one of the biggest distractions to ever happen in this nation's history ? Some think the Pearl Harbor attack was eerily identical, some knew about it & let it happen. The biggest threat to Americans today, your neighbors and co-workers. Everyone's out to get me ? Don't take it personally, they're doing it for their loved ones ? A world of Tyler Durden's & Fight Club ?

15. sargon20

Gold Member

You REALLY need to learn how to use the multi-quote feature. Even conservatives can learn....sometimes.

16. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    and how does fight club fit into this rant?

17. transformer_99

Gold Member

Wasn't a rant, just throwing out several random ideas. Fight Club though, the thread attacked the upper x % or corporate leadership. It's a network, it sifts down to the middle and even to the bottom. For every CEO that's got a scheme, there are also plenty of grunt level employees taking sh*t out the back door and selling it for cash on the street in a black market. And what about the one's in the middle ? Over the last 8 years a lot of people have had their hands in creating the mess, from those too stupid to read the mortgage agreement they enter into, to the CEO that profited from whatever. I think I can honestly point the finger at all of them, I didn't participate in the mortgage crisis or the best I could describe my participation was as a victimization when real estate appreciated/inflated beyond my means, needing shelter my rent increased to inflated levels, I fought that year to year to keep that at a minimum.

18. faceking

Albums:
    I was on opiates... any other questions can go to my lawyer.

Major props to Dreamer for remembering that ... and calling a spade a spade (no offense Mr Wang!... we just bought property on the good side)

DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO!!!

19. sargon20

Gold Member

Yep as it turned out the banks had the WMD's. And they are still exploding destroying America from the inside out. Osama could not have done a better job himself.

20. Cowabanga

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Seems like in every thread like this there is always that one guy that post the "Not this shit again" picture, and they're the first to complain about caplocks violation, but the last to point out what needs to be fix or offer solution to the problem. LOL

first to complain about the complaining, and complain about it. I just love it!

Draft saved Draft deleted