Who Remembers The Original Lpsg?

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
@rbkwp - I remember logging in to the site only to see that every member of the Mod Squad had visited my profile.

It's kinda like a cop pulling up behind you, triggering a recount everything you've done in the last 6 months that might be an issue.

LPSG General Rule #7: if all Admin and the Mod Squad peep ya profile ya done fucked up
:joy:
Now y'all went turncoat. :)

Reactions: MickeyLee

BiteSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Reactions: MickeyLee
Media
@rbkwp…]…]…LPSG General Rule #7: if all Admin and the Mod Squad peep ya profile ya done fucked up
:joy:
@MickeyLee And when ya get ya privacy protocols bypassed and ya get ya account peeped, is that LPSG General Rule #7.1, subsection: BadAss fuck up from Hell? It would be a huge disappointment to peep in my world—there’s nothing to see. Regardless, you’ve trained me well, my sweet; but, even in indeterminate hiatus, I’m still the longest surviving reinstated banned member from the Kotchanski post-era of once-banned-gone-forever. You’ll have to pull the plug on this “great experiment” and ban me to win that title. Further, it appears that you and I are the last of the Titans who have been responsible, survived, and upheld our agreement to be exemplary members…or something close to that. Does this mean that being badass and ex-banned comes with a complimentary side order of Mod Squad membership, too?:D Anywho (misspelling intended), we have both done Kotch proud. I imagine her legendary bountiful bifurcated boobs are buoyantly bouncing in pride..:yum Over and out, BatCat…

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smile
aged memory inclusive ml
i seem to recall,there was a time when old lpsg,went all out/hell for leather,as the saying goes,i think ha
trying to determine if we were m/f ha true

thinking2,one of the admins was specifically tasked with that duty
saying so,bc i spoke personal to 2 of them,on occasion

actually
was looking fwd to meeting ny,on one of his skiing sojourns here
alas ...

disclaimer x2 ml
no offence/offense educ.usa
love haha
i think it was deemed illegal
mebee wokish,,in toidays terms duh,for males to be posing as woman
your god forbid,double duh huhnows
woman posing as men
well,mebeee that wasent thought of,who knows

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smile
thinking of the few persons,of old

saying welcome' to all and sundry,on old site
geeesh,so loving/appreciative/dedicated ha,in that era

ps
no masks required then
just sayin

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pre-empt
going to say
we were encouraged/or allowed,to give back,as much as we got
without fear nor favour/favor usa
please publish new tos rules,if that has changed

rbkwp
ever wary of usa/uk sanctions haha

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been an internet user since 1998, and here since 2006. The biggest change has been that in the early days, it was mostly people with an IT background, or some other connection with IT, that created all the sites, and were the main participants. And so, everyone was of a certain personality. I could be in the middle of a sex chat, and then we'd talk about operating systems and software. It seemed to be much more friendly and genuine back then.
Now, with the internet a mainstream consumer item that doesn't require any skill to use, it's been overtaken with, lets say, a broader range of users. Forums like this are much less active than they used to be, since real time social media is where everyone is now at. Attention spans are too short now to use a text forum. And who remembers Yahoo chat and IRC? - I could spend all day on those, but now text chat is pretty much dead. Apparently, it's not the 'done thing' anymore, lest you be invading someone's personal space by randomly starting a chat.
As for LPSG, it has expanded in its sections since the .org days. Not so specifically large penis focussed, which is what the 'LP' was all about. I'd say it's more of a general men's sexual health forum now.

EverettW

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If my memory is correct it used to be at another url and lpsg.org was kind of a big deal! The forum topics were slightly different and there was even a section for lpsg teens! I imagine that became touchy to moderate, but when I was 18-19 it was great. I know there are some OGs around...

I used to love reading the right discussions. What else do you remember from back then? What what has changed over the years?
My brother was a member back then...ARLISS..His posts still remain

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Arliss. A name to remember. Outrageous, kinda asinine (but in a good way ... he was pushing buttons), and someone who was completely individual in tone, attitude and swagger.
My, this place has changed.
Everett, tell Arliss that memories of his passage still endure here.

EverettW

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Arliss. A name to remember. Outrageous, kinda asinine (but in a good way ... he was pushing buttons), and someone who was completely individual in tone, attitude and swagger.
My, this place has changed.
Everett, tell Arliss that memories of his passage still endure here.
Oh shit!! You actually remembered himYep.. that's a perfect description

Reactions: ConanTheBarber

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Hello and welcome EverettW. I did know your brother, we got along very well back then. I wondered what had become of him after he stopped posting several years ago. He was adorable, amusing and I miss his unique presence here. :D

10" Arliss

Reactions: ConanTheBarber

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Back then I was a gold member too. Never was banned and was asked politely by one of the mods to change my avator (it was a cartoonish type thing of someone getting deepthroated). I changed it. No problem. Somewhere along the way (I did have a lull period where I wasn't around much if at all) my gold membership got changed and I don't know why. I received no warnings or anything either for anything I said or did. So. Yeah, I know I can be verified and all to get gold I guess, but these days I don't put much of myself out there as twice it was stolen and came back to me as someone else posting it as theirs.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh shit!! You actually remembered himYep.. that's a perfect description
I must say, he only liked me intermittently. I think he thought I was poking him a bit, and yeeeeeah, people did that quite a bit (some of them named Arliss) ....
Hmmm. You know what I think. I think he thought that, while I was poking him, I was forgetting some of his sundry excellences — which was not quite true, not at all, but his real dance was with a certain kind of style. Sashay for sashay, I was never gonna cut a figure — and Arliss's high style, kissing you with his scorn, was from another league entirely. Which in some discussions just didn't count.
I may be speaking shit. Haha. You know, Every excavation of a memory changes it forever ... so what do I, you, Arliss, the Queen of Siam, Charles III, Barron Trump, Chomsky really know about their own past, Connie? That is the final question my mind shall abrade as I try to maintain intermittent focus with my fading powers.

Longer memories shall endure, and they shall be a comfort. Of a place of outrageous, embarrassing theme that brought together a community of collateral and wide-ranging interests whose connection was wholly through some over-charged foreheads.
Our Holy Fool was, I'm sure you know where this is going ... Arliss.
I shall never forget one of our near-to-last exchanges:
"Honky, monuMENTAL words there — but when your ass starts to move four times faster than now ... you can start to think about Kissing My Ass."
It wasn't really an exchange. All I could do is sputter impotently.
But inwardly, I thanked Arliss.
And ever since, I've lived in Truth.

EverettW

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must say, he only liked me intermittently. I think he thought I was poking him a bit, and yeeeeeah, people did that quite a bit (some of them named Arliss) ....
Hmmm. You know what I think. I think he thought that, while I was poking him, I was forgetting some of his sundry excellences — which was not quite true, not at all, but his real dance was with a certain kind of style. Sashay for sashay, I was never gonna cut a figure — and Arliss's high style, kissing you with his scorn, was from another league entirely. Which in some discussions just didn't count.
I may be speaking shit. Haha. You know, Every excavation of a memory changes it forever ... so what do I, you, Arliss, the Queen of Siam, Charles III, Barron Trump, Chomsky really know about their own past, Connie? That is the final question my mind shall abrade as I try to maintain intermittent focus with my fading powers.

Longer memories shall endure, and they shall be a comfort. Of a place of outrageous, embarrassing theme that brought together a community of collateral and wide-ranging interests whose connection was wholly through some over-charged foreheads.
Our Holy Fool was, I'm sure you know where this is going ... Arliss.
I shall never forget one of our near-to-last exchanges:
"Honky, monuMENTAL words there — but when your ass starts to move four times faster than now ... you can start to think about Kissing My Ass."
It wasn't really an exchange. All I could do is sputter impotently.
But inwardly, I thanked Arliss.
And ever since, I've lived in Truth.
Arliss is my older brother.. he's now a father of 4 and a grandfather of 3he remembers you lmao..this is wild