Who said virgins cum quick?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
S and I were expecting myself to cum very quick, since that's how the virgin stereotype usually goes. I guess I must be an exception or something because the first time we were able to go nonstop for a little over two hours, much to our amazement. :biggrin1: Once I did cum though, it was the most intense orgasm I've ever had! And got to cover a lovely set of tits. :wink:

So have any others been an exception to the unwritten rule their first time out? It almost felt like I was so wrapped up in making her feel good that I just didn't think about cumming until I was ready. :redface:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
^^^Thanks babe!

I didn't feel any different afterwards though, like I thought it was going to make me. I guess I was expecting this invincible feeling or something. All I could think about is I had just made love with someone incredibly special to me.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Virgins tend to usually last a long time, I know more experienced men who can't last 2 minutes.

Congrats on loosing your V-card. Hope this leads to awesome new things for you.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only been with one virgin--it took a week of daily sex to finally bust his nut.
But he really was thinking too much in the beginning. Later, he gained the ability to control his orgasms and usually came when I asked.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
O M G!!!!

Congratulations the pair of you but especially Mr Hardcock!

Score! Lost your V and gained Ms Stacey! :wink:

:1244: :1244: :1244: :1244: :1244:

Very Happy! :biggrin1:

Even if I didn't get to meet either of you! :rolleyes:

ieatcats1426

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was an exception to the rule. My girlfriend rode me my first time, and she was thinking something was wrong because it was taking so long! I still had to fake orgasms from time to time because I:

1) Didn't want to cause her pain by fucking her raw
2) Didn't want her a lowered self-esteem because it was taking me so long to cum

I could have cum but it's mostly just getting the right stimulation. Especially using a condom.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
thx for sharing the special event...glad you showed a good ride and you also enjoyed the memorable time...cherish it..but now you can learn to make it better...and better...

Media
Lost my V too a few months ago.
Funny thing is, I just didn't cum... Been wondering why but I don't know. It's weird but it was like the stimulation wasn't enough for me. Didn't matter what she used, her hand, her mouth, her pussy, nothing did it. It made me feel uncomfortable too because she thought she had failed or did something wrong, she thought it was her fault, which of course wasn't, she couldn't have done it better. She on the opposite, could cum like 10 times.
Actually I don't even care that much, for me it's more important and satisfying that she enjoys it, I put myself in the second place. Her pleasure is more important to me than mine. Maybe that's one of the causes too, maybe I 'forget' to think about myself, or maybe I'm afraid to let myself go. But that probably also counts for her, because she cares a lot more about the fact that I cannot cum than I do, it's more frustrating for her than for me. And of course, that's understandable, if she wouldn't cum, I would lose my self-confidence too, even if she assured me that it's not because of me. But that's not the case here, I could easily make her cum 4 times without even using my dick.

Last edited:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I really think it's just thinking too much on my part - "when am I gonna cum...when am I gonna cum?" I'm not too worried, I know we'll just get better and better as we get more comfortable with each other. I really enjoy making her feel amazing, and once she does finally make me burst, it's the most intense orgasm I've ever felt.