Who said virgins cum quick?

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mr. Hardcock I'm jealous of you twofold. Im jealous because you lost your v-card before me and to stacy out of all people. The woman I have dream sex with at least twice a week and now you two are dating. Alas.... I always lose so to the victor goes the spoils. Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Hardcock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, congrats. It was the opposite of my first time. I don't think I lasted a minute. The good news was that I was hard again before I slipped out, so I did it again and lasted maybe two minutes. Got hard again before I slipped out, and did it a third time. Ah, the joy of being a teenaged boy! She was so full of my cum, I think she sloshed when she walked!

lilbj89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yea same here....i didnt cum my first time either...actually my firts few times and we'd fuck for like 2 hrs, after awhile i learned to make myself cum if i wanted to or hold off, i guess it comes with experience who knows.... at first i though i was wierd because i didnt my first time, but my best friend and brother said the same thing so im guessing its pretty common. I think its because before having sex with women ur used to rubbin it ot ur self with a much tighter grip, so u have to condition urself to cum with pussy

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time my gf and I did it, I went for ages. I didnt come for the first hour or so. The came another 2 times before I went soft. But at the start I went longer before I came, now, sometimes I can last 2 mins or I can last 20. But after the first cum, Ill go all day.