Who should CUM first?.. The Top or the Bottom?.. As applied to M2M anal sex...

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
It all depends. Some of my bottoms liked to cum first so they could relax and take my size easier. Others wanted me to be deep inside them when they shot...which was great for me as I could feel their assholes grip my cock tightly as they quivered and shook with an orgasm.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IMO, the top should cum first. When I bottomed, if I came first, some of the pleasurable feeling was gone and pain would start to set in....but never happened if I came last. Perhaps that's just me, though.

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah, usually they just balance their checkbooks or watch some TV. Make grocery lists or maybe emit a bored [sigh].

:tongue:

Sometimes they have to keep working, so they're too distracted to cum. You know, taking the highway toll money from the cars coming through, or making more tele-marketing calls, or hearing another confession.

:wink:

HB

hungry

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When on bottom I used to have to stop getting fucked right after I came. Now that I'm more comfortable riding cock, I'm actually able to get right up to cumming, then hold off and shoot just a bit, take it easy for a couple minutes, then get back into it longer and harder than before. So much more fun for me that way.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I'm thankful I'm not the only one who feels this way - if I cum first I almost want it to stop. I'd rather my top cum first THEN me or at least let's cum at the same time. I mean it can go on for as long as we both want but if I cum first, it's basically over.

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually don't cum when I'm getting fucked. Like Slurper, all of my energy goes into pleasing my top. For me there's no greater pleasure than for my top to collapse on me in exhaustion after he has a mind blowing cum.
After a good hard ball bouncing ass pounding I have the same feeling of relaxation and happiness that I have when I do cum. Eating a big load of cum after a long session of cock worship makes me feel the same way.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually don't cum when I'm getting fucked. Like Slurper, all of my energy goes into pleasing my top. For me there's no greater pleasure than for my top to collapse on me in exhaustion after he has a mind blowing cum.
After a good hard ball bouncing ass pounding I have the same feeling of relaxation and happiness that I have when I do cum. Eating a big load of cum after a long session of cock worship makes me feel the same way.

Yup... that's my feelings too. The couple of times I did cum first I don't remember it starting to hurt or wanting him to stop. I would never ask a top to stop.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
being a total btm... i would say I dont control when i cum. The top does. When I am getting fucked, I'll get close and I would say to the top to slow down or else I'll bust... he can decide to fuck the cum out of me (usually hands free) or slow down.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always want the top to cum first, especially if they claim (as a few have lately!) to be able to cum again in short order. I can cum whenever, as all the stimulation I really require is seeing a guy cumming - that's what gets me hard and makes me cum!

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when bottoming I put all my energy and attention into satisfying my top. I'm very active and concentrate on milking his cock. takes a lot of work to meet each of his strokes just right so he feels me tightening around his shaft, then releasing, repeating, so I'm not thinking much about my own cock.

He'll usually have a massive, powerful orgasm that sends me over the edge and then I'll come all over my chest, still milking his cock, as he begins to go flaccid inside me.

That intensity is what I love about being a bottom.

WayBeyondSeven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
when i catch it usually works out that i nut first and it's usually the case that the bottom nuts before me when i'm in the driver's seat. some of this may be due to condoms, but the times i've done it raw have pretty much been the same. personally i really get off watching a bottom jizz-out when i'm pounding away at him. love stroking a dude off when i'm fucking him! most of the tops i've been with feel the same way.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer for the top to cum first, because if I cum first, I'm in the crowd that feels uncomfortable with the continued thrusting. I like the top to cum and as he does, I can normally cum with him.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i guess i am selfish. I want the bottom to cum first. It gives me a sense of satisfaction that i helped cause his pleasure and too, when he cums, his pulsalations gives me a fantastic finish.