Who should CUM first?.. The Top or the Bottom?.. As applied to M2M anal sex...

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Really no rule, but the polite thing is to do what the bottom wants. Some guys dont like to be fucked after they cum, and some guys want to come getting blown after being fucked, some guys like to cum before the top.
So I think if a gguy is going to give up his ass for me, the least I can do is respect what he wants. Personally, I love it when the bottom cums first. The rush I get knowing my plowing got him off, combined with the great sphincter squeeze, cant be beat.

Reactions: deleted1074483

nn45678

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm new here, I found this site by googling the question in the post. I'm a bottom/sub and I want to cum first. During sex, I lose interest after cuming, and then I wait there getting pounded and came on after I'm not into any more. Sounds backwards, but when I'm alone and JOing, it is very erotic to think about getting pounded after I'm not into it anymore.

Reactions: andrush

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for me as the bottom i don't have sex for the orgasm but for the connection both physically and emotionally so i would have to say my man should cum first.

D

deleted1271021

Just curious Who you guys think should CUM first?..

The Top or the Bottom?..

As applied to M2M anal sex...
Usually I get them to cum first but this is not by choice. I usually take a little while to cum during sex if it is our first time together because I get nervous. I am versatile so I am used to them cumming in me or with me in them first.

D

deleted12229651

Haven't had the pleasure yet. But I'd definitely want the top to cum first. I mean if I'm bottoming, that's the whole point. That's what I'm there for, providing a means for him to get off.

The same would apply to sucking cock. Because if I cum, I may lose the desire to bottm/suck

D

deleted1074483

The rush I get knowing my plowing got him off, combined with the great sphincter squeeze, cant be beat

for me as a top this, and fortunately my lt partner is ok with me continuing to fuck him after he cums, he does get tight and its sometimes uncomfortable but he (most of the time)is very happy that i continue to fuck away.

however, as many bottom guys on this thread have said once they cum, they can tighten up and it can become very uncomfortable or even painful to continue and as a top i think i need to understand that and work with whomever i'm fucking to know their preference.

As any top will tell you if you have to stop and pull out before you've cum its incredibly frustrating, so an upfront discussion about that helps - although accepting that sometimes the guy is just gonna cum from being fucked and i guess we just have to accept that as a compliment to the top that we've got them off that way.

Reactions: deleted12229651

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I'm topping I like to cum first, but if it's my buddy who's bottoming, I want him on the verge of coming himself. So I'm always ready to hold off. And when I shoot my load into him I may be working on his cock at the same time to make sure he comes quickly too.
If I'm ass fucking my gf it's different, because she can have multiple orgasms and may already have come more than once by the time I shoot my load

Reactions: deleted12229651