Who should portray you?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Johnny Depp says he's always wanted to play a woman...

Johnny Depp could never do your fabulousness justice MB
(Besides seeing him play you would ruin my fantasies about you :wink: )

Hmmmm... Who would play me? Younger me would be Kenan Thompson really slimmed down. As an adult? As much as I'd like it to be Denzel Washington, it would really be Forest Whitaker.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hmmmm... Who would play me? Younger me would be Kenan Thompson really slimmed down. As an adult? As much as I'd like it to be Denzel Washington, it would really be Forest Whitaker.

YOu look like Forest Whitaker? Cool I have always loved him as an actor. I also thought he was kinda cute! :biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Whitaker is the better actor...

Depp is easily as pretty as me - I'm not dissing myself there - he's just really pretty :biggrin1: :biggrin1: . I think he's be great as me. Though he's have to take shooting lessons - actually, I believe he did before he played Hunter S*...
Hmmm - nope - he's perfect for the part!

* or at least he used go shooting with him - I also read Thompson nearly shot him once when he forgot Depp was living in his basement :eek: :biggrin1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YOu look like Forest Whitaker? Cool I have always loved him as an actor. I also thought he was kinda cute! :biggrin1:

Whitaker is the better actor...

Depp is easily as pretty as me - I'm not dissing myself there - he's just really pretty :biggrin1: :biggrin1: . I think he's be great as me. Though he's have to take shooting lessons - actually, I believe he did before he played Hunter S*...
Hmmm - nope - he's perfect for the part!

* or at least he used go shooting with him - I also read Thompson nearly shot him once when he forgot Depp was living in his basement :eek: :biggrin1:

You both have made me blush.:redface: Only reason I know Whitaker is more me, I met him when Bird premiered in Kanasas City while I lived there. Nice guy, super shy though.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You both have made me blush.:redface: Only reason I know Whitaker is more me, I met him when Bird premiered in Kanasas City while I lived there. Nice guy, super shy though.

Yes, he was wonderful in that movie but I also loved him as the haunted Vietnam vet father in "Jason's Lyric". He also cracked me up as the over the top creole photographer in "The Feast of All Saints." Of course no one can deny his abilities as Idi Amin in "The Last King of Scotland".

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, he was wonderful in that movie but I also loved him as the haunted Vietnam vet father in "Jason's Lyric". He also cracked me up as the over the top creole photographer in "The Feast of All Saints." Of course no one can deny his abilities as Idi Amin in "The Last King of Scotland".

If he hadn't gotten the Oscar for that, there would have been rioting in the streets the likes of which hasn't been seen since Whoopi got snubbed for The Color Purple.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If he hadn't gotten the Oscar for that, there would have been rioting in the streets the likes of which hasn't been seen since Whoopi got snubbed for The Color Purple.

I'll second that. He was mesmerising to watch. Anyone see Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai?

So you resemble him? Not a bad thing in my book. :smile:

re: the OP: I've been told I resemble Nicole Kidman so if she's up for the role...although lately i've been feeling like Angela Bassett in How Stella Got her Groove Back...:biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll second that. He was mesmerising to watch. Anyone see Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai?

So you resemble him? Not a bad thing in my book. :smile:

re: the OP: I've been told I resemble Nicole Kidman so if she's up for the role...although lately i've been feeling like Angela Bassett in How Stella Got her Groove Back...:biggrin1:

Actually, I would have Nicole and Julianne Moore both test for the job. In terms of that April /September thang , I want you to check out Helen Mirren and Olivier Martinez in "The Roman Spring of Mrs Stone" She puts the H in hot!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha you go girl! Well then perhaps you may want to check out Helen Mirren for the you to be. She was hot, hot, hot, hot, hot in "THe Roman Sprin of Mrs Stone" with Olivier Martinez! :wink:

Someone mentioned this remake to me recently and I can't believe I haven't seen it yet. I love Helen Mirren and Olivier Martinez is beyond gorgeous.

*sighs*

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is unbelievable. Perhaps I will have to send it to you through the mail we only live one state away from each other. It is sooooo hot! I love it! There is one scene with her in this to die for evening gown where he has her up against the wall..... ooh. Not to mention a little al fresco dalliance in the country side in the convertible. You have to see it!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is unbelievable. Perhaps I will have to send it to you through the mail we only live one state away from each other. It is sooooo hot! I love it! There is one scene with her in this to die for evening gown where he has her up against the wall..... ooh. Not to mention a little al fresco dalliance in the country side in the convertible. You have to see it!

*checks online for a downloadable version* :biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now ,

As for who should play me (I dont like the sound of that! LOL! ) I am going to have to go back to the thread that tells us what celebrity resembles us...be right back.

Rose Mc Gowan 70%
Mariah Carey67%
Rosario Dawson 67%
Alizee 67%
Norkys Batista 66%
Amanda Seyfried 64%
Jada Pinket Smith 57%
Vivian Hsu 56%

Ok here is the list of who I allegedly most resemble from my most recent photographs.
What luck a pick of Rosario and Rose together! Check it!

Google Image Result for http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/3637/3637.jpg

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lafever wrote:

"Rodney Dangerfield, without a doubt"​
I say, Tim Robbins

As for me, I really couldn't say. I don't recall anyone ever saying "You look like____________ (celebrity). However, I get mistaken for other people, on occasion. People jsut walk up and "resume" conversations I never had. They insist I'm that other person.
Dave

I'm always being mistaken for other people! A funny story about this was when I was in college, this guy I'd been attracted to from afar started talking to me while he could only see my back, and when I turned around he said "Oops! I thought you were someone else!" He said my face looked a lot like hers too but he could tell the difference enough to know that I was not her. We started talking and became friends. Unfortunately, we never became more than friends, despite the fact that I found him attractive (in an odd way - I often found his type attractive, I think it was the unruly curly hair...) and that he shared my weird eclectic tastes in music. Oh well...

As for who would portray me in a movie? I was told on that "What celebrity do you look like" that I look like Julianne Moore. I guess she could play me. I've been told (more in college than now) that I look like Pat Benatar, but I don't know if she can act. She could provide the musical numbers to my life story! :biggrin1: (along with Shakira, since I supposedly look like her too, according to that "What celebrity do you look like?" site - I'm still not seeing the resemblance, although I'd like to!)

...of course yeah, I'm with Lee about wishing for Drew Barrymore to portray me (and actually have the resemblance! :biggrin1: )

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ill let you guys decide

Steve Austen?

I'd like to be portrayed by Jennifer Hudson. But she'll make me sound more talented than I am, and she'll have to learn to play classical bass and sing classical music. LOL

I was told by that site where you submit a photo and get results that I look like Vivica Fox. I can't get mad at that. I don't agree, but if she were cast in the role, I could not cry.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve Austen?

I'd like to be portrayed by Jennifer Hudson. But she'll make me sound more talented than I am, and she'll have to learn to play classical bass and sing classical music. LOL

I was told by that site where you submit a photo and get results that I look like Vivica Fox. I can't get mad at that. I don't agree, but if she were cast in the role, I could not cry.

I would say not. Viveca Fox is no slouch!