Who Sleeps Around? Scientists Know

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: OMG! I am a dominant personality, and described as either warm or antagonistic. That would explain my sexual appetite, and why I've only had three real relationships so far. Interesting.

Still I think this kind of psychology is too simple, I never trust studies that relate personality aspect to another, or even more one habit to a personality aspect. People are more complex than that, and these studies imply a simplicity where I wouldn't dare to think of one.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like cheetahs, who seem to share similar tendencies, some people may never change their spots.
Yes. The trouble with me was finding the spots. In truth to be just divorced in the early 80's was a bad time. I had fallen in love with a woman only for her to dump me a month later which happened to be two days before christmas. Wait it gets even funnier. The reason? You too nice. LOL Im laughing now i wasnt then. So the your too nice comment hurt. So the 80's were a decade of self inventory for me. Women dont want a nice guy, I dont have it in me to be mean. Im up shits creek. Again. It was only when i had finally given up and developed a You aint shit look on my face they all wanted to give me some pussy. Go figure? I still have that look on my face today. Say the following words to yourself and feel what i mean. Repeat after me in a loud voice: YOU AINT SHIT AND ELVIS AINT A MOTHERFUCKER. Thats it! You got it Now look in the mirror. So the three lovely women i spoke of earlier helped me in some of the darkest days of my life. So you had 4 lonely people who had given up on the world become friends and had fun. I can only imagine how hard it is for a single man or women now. Also in the 80's. You ever hear of people having monkeys on their back? Huh? Well i had not only monkeys i had the whole zoo on my back. So it took nearly 10 years to get rid of that. Oh god its been 17 years. Wow! Hey lets celebrate. The drinks are on me. Lets do a couple lines. Anybody have any Bennies? Who's your daddy? I bet she's still a virgin well it's only 25 to 9. You can see a million of them on Heart Attack and Vine:wink: :smile: :biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. The trouble with me was finding the spots. In truth to be just divorced in the early 80's was a bad time. I had fallen in love with a woman only for her to dump me a month later which happened to be two days before christmas. Wait it gets even funnier. The reason? You too nice. LOL Im laughing now i wasnt then. So the your too nice comment hurt. So the 80's were a decade of self inventory for me. Women dont want a nice guy, I dont have it in me to be mean. Im up shits creek. Again. It was only when i had finally given up and developed a You aint shit look on my face they all wanted to give me some pussy. Go figure? I still have that look on my face today. Say the following words to yourself and feel what i mean. Repeat after me in a loud voice: YOU AINT SHIT AND ELVIS AINT A MOTHERFUCKER. Thats it! You got it Now look in the mirror. So the three lovely women i spoke of earlier helped me in some of the darkest days of my life. So you had 4 lonely people who had given up on the world become friends and had fun. I can only imagine how hard it is for a single man or women now. Also in the 80's. You ever hear of people having monkeys on their back? Huh? Well i had not only monkeys i had the whole zoo on my back. So it took nearly 10 years to get rid of that. Oh god its been 17 years. Wow! Hey lets celebrate. The drinks are on me. Lets do a couple lines. Anybody have any Bennies? Who's your daddy? I bet she's still a virgin well it's only 25 to 9. You can see a million of them on Heart Attack and Vine:wink: :smile: :biggrin1:

I know I ain't crap, and I have had that "I ain't crap look" for 30 years.
That hasn't made the women want to give me anything. I don't exactly have a "warm" personality, though. I've got my dad's cold Norwegian personality. Maybe that's the problem. I still think it's my cock size though.
If I was well hung I'd be more confident. If the ladies knew I was well hung they'd be more interested. It is very hard for a single guy now. Also, the older I get the more difficult everything gets. The old saying that you're more content when you get older or "life begins at 40" is just pure bull.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I ain't crap, and I have had that "I ain't crap look" for 30 years.
That hasn't made the women want to give me anything. I don't exactly have a "warm" personality, though. I've got my dad's cold Norwegian personality. Maybe that's the problem. I still think it's my cock size though.
If I was well hung I'd be more confident. If the ladies knew I was well hung they'd be more interested. It is very hard for a single guy now. Also, the older I get the more difficult everything gets. The old saying that you're more content when you get older or "life begins at 40" is just pure bull.
Listen my friend. If i could give you some kind seceret formula or sure fire way to act i would. I shall be 47 years old very soon. I met the woman of my dreams when i was 44. She is 19 years younger than me. So yes life can be just begining in a sense for someone 40 or even 60. Now the i dont give a shit look was only when they were around. What im saying is if you walk with your head down you wont see anyone. You have to look in the mirror and say hey i dont look too bad. Look at your eyes and nose and ears learn to love them. That was very hard for me to do. I wasnt comfortable in my own skin till i hit my 30's. You have to love yourself before you can love someone else. If you dont love yourself people can sense that. So this whole self inventory was very hard for me. My friend i have seen your face pics in your gallery. You are a handsome man and many other people on here will say so too. Start looking in the mirror. I think you will be pleasently surprised. I have been in your shoes. It was only when i learned to love myself that i learned to walk........:smile: :cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 80's were fun

The 80's were the bomb! I had fun. :veryhappy: The summer of 1986 was the peak of my party girl days and is pretty much a drunken blur. I spent lots of time at a friend's estate in Oyster Bay, Long Island. When we weren't at class in the village, we were frolicking in her pool, or we were dancing on the bar at the Palladium or The Limelight in NYC.

My mother's baby sister Louise was what my grandmother and other older Blacks used to call "fast". She lived in west Philly and was known for coming in from work on Friday night taking a nap and a bath and then going out to PARTY. She would come home late Sunday night or sometimes early Monday morning, looking somewhat bedraggled but basically okay. She'd just shower and head straight to work. Her fun times started in the 1950's and slowed down in the early 1980's.

Aunt Louise's motto was, "When I die the world won't owe me nothing; because I have lived!" I always thought that was so cool. To a certain extent that's how I like to think I live. I'm not as reckless as she was back in the day; but when an opportunity presents itself to try something new I take it even if it's out of character for me.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The 80's were the bomb! I had fun. :veryhappy: The summer of 1986 was the peak of my party girl days and is pretty much a drunken blur. I spent lots of time at a friend's estate in Oyster Bay, Long Island. When we weren't at class in the village, we were frolicking in her pool, or we were dancing on the bar at the Palladium or The Limelight in NYC.

My mother's baby sister Louise was what my grandmother and other older Blacks used to call "fast". She lived in west Philly and was known for coming in from work on Friday night taking a nap and a bath and then going out to PARTY. She would come home late Sunday night or sometimes early Monday morning, looking somewhat bedraggled but basically okay. She'd just shower and head straight to work. Her fun times started in the 1950's and slowed down in the early 1980's.

Aunt Louise's motto was, "When I die the world won't owe me nothing; because I have lived!" I always thought that was so cool. To a certain extent that's how I like to think I live. I'm not as reckless as she was back in the day; but when an opportunity presents itself to try something new I take it even if it's out of character for me.
Thats a good way to go about life. Dont be scared of it and also respect it:smile: :cool:

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I may be wrong but this is my take. Very warm people tend to be affectionate and express their affection more physically. This is the loving side of the spectrum. Those who are angry and aggressive or antagonistic are using sex in a purely aggressive way for physical release or to dominate the other person. I think the expression "Fucking someone over" is appropos here.They hit it and run. There is no intention of making a love connection.

Thanks, Naughty. As naive as it sounds, it didn't even cross my mind that antagonistic people would just be using sex aggressively for simply selfish reasons...guess I'm just not natured to use/hurt people for self "gain".

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Friendly, warm people may enjoy sharing their warmth with others by sleeping with them

That is one funny sentence. I made it the headline on my Myspace page.