• i used to

Votes: 33 21.4%

• Total voters

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to, but don't anymore... it started giving me panic attacks.

Amen, I think its hard to smoke weed in your 20s when you aren't really sure where you are in life, where you are going in life, or who you are in life. You think about shit too much. Nothing worse than being high and worrying about something. I think I will pick it up back up when I am secure enough where I am on this Earth, although there aint NOTHIN like gettin high and watching some ol high school football highlight tapes with your boys!

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Amen, I think its hard to smoke weed in your 20s when you aren't really sure where you are in life, where you are going in life, or who you are in life. You think about shit too much. Nothing worse than being high and worrying about something. I think I will pick it up back up when I am secure enough where I am on this Earth, although there aint NOTHIN like gettin high and watching some ol high school football highlight tapes with your boys!

OMG... I've done that before!

mind7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is a difference between posting a message on a forum and a written affidavit. "Big Brother" still doesn't have the manpower to scan the entire internet searching for "pot head". Of course looking at the wasted budget being dumped on the War on Drugs would lead you to think otherwise, I understand.

For the record, I do smoke pot, eight years running now. No plans to give it up. Like alcohol it is all about self-control. I download music too. /runs from the entire "they" category.

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a difference between posting a message on a forum and a written affidavit. "Big Brother" still doesn't have the manpower to scan the entire internet searching for "pot head". Of course looking at the wasted budget being dumped on the War on Drugs would lead you to think otherwise, I understand.

For the record, I do smoke pot, eight years running now. No plans to give it up. Like alcohol it is all about self-control. I download music too. /runs from the entire "they" category.

Six years for me. I started late but have def made up for lost time! I'm actually on a two week break from smoking. I take breaks every so often just to make sure I can. I come from a long line of addicts (alcohol, coke, food, other people's approval...). But for me the good effects outweigh the bad.

And yeah, I don't think anything breeds as much disrespect for the law and bad relations with cops as prohibition. Fucking cops.

And btw, "I've smoked pot" does not establish probable cause for a search warrant. A search warrant affidavit must allege specific facts from reliable sources that would cause a judge to believe that there is actually reefer in my house.

zacktoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
there is nothing like lightin' up and relaxing after a hard day! to those who CHOOSE not to partake it's your loss....

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have friends and relatives that do. I have nothing against it. I just don't like inhaling smoke.

Beer, exercise, reading, movies, dinner parties, sudoku, word games, sex, travel, and shopping are my outlets of choice! :tongue:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sadly, i had to vote for "i used to." i did it a lot more in college when friends would tend to have a ready supply, but i have no more connections and don't have much money to afford it at the moment...so, alas, i've gone without (minus a few tokes off some pretty weak shit at a party last year). i was never hugely into it either, but i enjoyed every time i smoked out. had some truly wonderful experiences and really helped me expand my perception of reality in ways i'd only been able to do conceptually before. it's one thing to talk about time as energy...it's another entirely to feel like you're experiencing it as such. ;)

i look forward to smoking out again someday...but for now must content myself with alcohol and cigarettes. or, as the prophet Bill Hicks once put it, "the two drugs that do...NOTHING for you whatsoever." :-D