• Total voters

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
id probably feel that way if i was 41 also

I don't like being around people who do street drugs . . . period. :mad::cool:

I can sort of excuse it in college kids; but then again I don't hang out with college kids. After the age of 22 I feel it shows a lack of respect for oneself and those around you. As well as being a fairly major character flaw.

I could never become involved with a man who smoked pot or did any other illegal drug. I don't have time for that trifling nonsense. That's money he should be spending on me. :tongue::wink:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like being around people who do street drugs . . . period. :mad::cool:

I can sort of excuse it in college kids; but then again I don't hang out with college kids. After the age of 22 I feel it shows a lack of respect for oneself and those around you. As well as being a fairly major character flaw.

I could never become involved with a man who smoked pot or did any other illegal drug. I don't have time for that trifling nonsense. That's money he should be spending on me. :tongue::wink:

Like i said i dont mind pot but, no tolerance for other junk drugs

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what about alcohol? all these people who protest against pot, then go home and poor themselves a nice big glass of wine or pop an ambien to go to bed? hows it any different? some people just dont understand that it is possible to smoke weed and not be a burn out i guess. do these people approve of alcohol because it is something theyve tried and like, or do they approve of it because it is legal? legality does not go hand in hand with morality, and morals are only culturally relevant

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

A little experimentation is one thing, but then there is a time to grow up.

id probably feel that way if i was 41 also

And you're 22 and have been smoking daily for 7 years, since you were 15. 1/3 of your life. :rolleyes:

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uhh....no. pot cannot be taxed like the gov. would want it to be...u have any idea how easy it is to grow your own in your closet, tax free? cuz i do...:biggrin1: the gov. cant tax what it doesnt know about, and if it were legal, everyone would be growing there own tax free pot, instead of buying it from a store with marked up prices. pot is easier to produce than both alcohol and tobacco, and its easie to conceal that you are doing so, and big brother knows this

What an idiotic argument! Food prepared and served by others is taxed, yet you can buy tax-free food and prepare it yourself!

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slimguy, what are you talking about? when you buy food at the grocery store, you pay a tax. you are a moron

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and not only do you pay a tax, but the farmer pays a tax on his profits, and the list goes on. seriously, dont argue if you dont know the facts.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pot is great. People are idiots.
Potheads are idiots. :tongue::biggrin1:

what about alcohol? all these people who protest against pot, then go home and poor themselves a nice big glass of wine or pop an ambien to go to bed? hows it any different? A glass of wine with or after dinner is far less damaging than pot or any other drug you can name. :rolleyes: some people just dont understand that it is possible to smoke weed and not be a burn out i guess. :lmao: Only a burnout would say that ROTFLMAO do these people approve of alcohol because it is something they've tried and like, or do they approve of it because it is legal? legality does not go hand in hand with morality, and morals are only culturally relevant
Put down the blunt, you're starting to ramble and not make any sense. :tongue:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slimguy, what are you talking about? when you buy food at the grocery store, you pay a tax. you are a moron

Most real foods in a supermarket you DO NOT pay a tax on it, non-food items at a supermarket you DO pay a tax on

Have another toke lucky8.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Guess again chuckles. I can only speak for CA where I live at the moment, but food you buy for consumption off the premises is not taxed. Also livestock and food crops/seeds/fertilisers are also tax exempt.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess again chuckles. I can only speak for CA where I live at the moment, but food you buy for consumption off the premises is not taxed. Also livestock and food crops/seeds/fertilisers are also tax exempt.

my uncle raises cattle...every christmas he complains about the taxes on his livestock. could be a state thing...KS definately isnt like Cali (although i wish it was :mad:)

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
then why was i charged a sales tax last night when all i bought was hot dog buns?

It depends where you live. I don't pay a clothing tax or a food tax. I pay tax if I go out to eat. I pay tax on toilet paper, books, paper, a television, CD's, basically anything you don't eat.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most real foods in a supermarket you DO NOT pay a tax on it, non-food items at a supermarket you DO pay a tax on

Have another toke lucky8.

Every state is different Monster. In New Jersey the rule used to be that necessities were not taxed. Thus ground beef, cereal or a frozen turkey were not taxed. But a rotisserie chicken or microwave dinners are taxed. The theory being you are being taxed for being to lazy to cook. :rolleyes: NJ does not tax clothing, shoes, coats, or newspapers. However, a mink or other fur coat can be taxed as a luxury item. :rolleyes:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every state is different Monster. In New Jersey the rule used to be that necessities were not taxed. Thus ground beef, cereal or a frozen turkey were not taxed. But a rotisserie chicken or microwave dinners are taxed. The theory being you are being taxed for being to lazy to cook. :rolleyes: NJ does not tax clothing, shoes, coats, or newspapers. However, a mink or other fur coat can be taxed as a luxury item. :rolleyes:

wow, no taxes on clothing, move over NJ im moving in.

Calif taxes everything almost but, it does take care of its poor really well, when i lived in Texas, they taxed hardly anything and thats why their poor is starving.