Who sucks better ?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This has been asked (and answered) many times on this forum my friend. Guys may or may not respond for this fact.

Personally I think that while both men and women can and often do suck cock very well....but as a general observation / evaluation....men do better sucking cock. Many / most bi or gay men love to suck cock and get off on sucking cock. Women often suck cock because they know it feels good to their man and want to please him. Men also know what feels good when sucking, because they can relate to their own body and cock.

What do you think Anthony?

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depends upon the guy, depends upon the girl. I'm at a disadvantage, because I'm so thick. That said, although guys generally have the hometown advantage of knowing what it feels like to be sucked, I've had some excellent head from women, and some execrable head from a guy upon occasion.

Reactions: erpap

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It all comes down to the individual, rather than gender. Some individuals give awesome blow jobs. Others don't. I have a fuck buddy whose specialty is deep throating a cock, and it feels pretty fucking good. But my current girlfriend falls into the awesome category, even through she warned me at the beginning that she couldn't deep throat me. But she knows what to do with her tongue to the pleasure button just behind my cock head,. She knows that I go crazy when she pulls my foreskin down hard. But she also knows how to make a blow job go on and on, and she knows exactly what to do to keep you from cumming when you're near the edge. I told her when we first hooked up that I liked extended blow jobs, and she said she got turned on by giving them. And she knows how to finish it off — with two lubed fingers deep in my ass. I shoot a huge load into her mouth. And guys, she always swallows unless we're doing a snowball.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It all comes down to the individual, rather than gender. Some individuals give awesome blow jobs. Others don't. I have a fuck buddy whose specialty is deep throating a cock, and it feels pretty fucking good. But my current girlfriend falls into the awesome category, even through she warned me at the beginning that she couldn't deep throat me. But she knows what to do with her tongue to the pleasure button just behind my cock head,. She knows that I go crazy when she pulls my foreskin down hard. But she also knows how to make a blow job go on and on, and she knows exactly what to do to keep you from cumming when you're near the edge. I told her when we first hooked up that I liked extended blow jobs, and she said she got turned on by giving them. And she knows how to finish it off — with two lubed fingers deep in my ass. I shoot a huge load into her mouth. And guys, she always swallows unless we're doing a snowball.
Sounds like you have a woman you need to keep!! Very hot!

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most of the men I was with sucked at sucking, but the single best BJ ever was from a guy, older, very thick well hung big dick that he let me suck while he was going down on me but said he did not want to lose his wad that day because he had to go home to his boyfriend and perform later. My wife was the best female, the first and only to make me cum from fellatio. I marked it on my calendar with a big WOW and she thought that was hilarious. I had to keep telling her, "DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP...DON'T STOP..." about a thousand times because I take so long to cum and the other past GF's never even got close to getting me off, including the one who could deepthroat easily. Other than those two women, all the rest were pathetic at sucking cock. But really, like I said, so were almost all of the men! Most people don't seem to be very good at sex, period. I was just thinking earlier, the best male partner I had was probably a guy who picked me up at a gay bar (I almost never went to any bars but that night happened to go in to play a video game), who was really beautifully built, well hung and amazingly sympatico with me... but when I went to see him at his place again later that week, I realized he was a prostitute! We were watching TV and the news did a live shot of the Gay Pride festival and he started saying, "Oh, shit! I was gonna work that! I was gonna work that!" over and over. It's funny, I think he assumed I was a hustler, too. A number of friends and acquaintances had told me I should become a gigolo when I was young, so I must have seemed right for the part. Had to cut that budding relationship because I am too much of a germophobe even for most average partners. But I did jack him off at a nude beach when I saw him a few months later, which, I agreed with him as he said right after he shot his load, "That was fun."

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Th
...a woman looks far better looking up at you sucking away than a guy....
I think the 2nd hottest sexual experience of my life before I met my wife was with a woman who was TERRIBLE at fellatio, I think she was just totally inexperienced (she was age 18, I was 20), but she had the hugest boobs of any woman I was ever with, and one time while she sat on the edge of my bed and I tried to feed her my dick and she clumsily tried to oblige not quite having much of any idea about really knowing what to do, but after she got my cock lubed up with her saliva, I started fucking her gigantic breasts and between the sucking and the tit-fucking, I had one of the best, explosive orgasms ever all over her chest. That had more to do with FEELING than SEEING her, but I am totally NOT turned on (or at least so far have never been!) by a guy only sucking me, no matter how good he looked, unless he had a big beautiful dick in my face.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Depends upon the guy, depends upon the girl. I'm at a disadvantage, because I'm so thick. That said, although guys generally have the hometown advantage of knowing what it feels like to be sucked, I've had some excellent head from women, and some execrable head from a guy upon occasion.
Very true man. I find guys tend to be very focused on deep throating compared to women and just like you I'm more on the thick side so it can get pretty painful when guys get to enthusiastic and try to ram my cock down their throato_Oo_O. Girls tend to focus on the sucking and stimulating the head since most don't train their gag reflex. For me good head isn't just deep throating it's actually sucking and playing with the cock. Don't get me wrong if you can take me all down with out feeling teeth I'm definitely going to love it hehehe

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This has always been a tough question to answer. But I'll do it honestly....Men suck dick better. But the best blow job I ever had was from a woman. In other words, if 50 men lined up to suck my dick...45 would amazing. If 50 women lined up to suck my dick.....only 1 would be amazing. Now the other 45 women, maybe 25 of them would be pretty good (not as good as my 45 men), but still better than nothing. Truth is, men suck dick for selfish reasons, normally that would be bad....in this case it's great for the receiving end. Women for the most part suck dick to make their man happy or some sort of material gain. I'm speaking in general terms.

Reactions: itscomplex

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had a lot more guys suck my cock than women... a dozen guys to only three women.

Most of the guys sucked VERY well! There was one who really sucked at it. Many deepthroated me, and everyone that made me cum that way swallowed every drop. The loved to suck cock and it showed!

Of the women, my ex didn't like to do it much... never to completion. It was a chore to her if she had to blow me a bit to get me hard for intercourse.

I had a hook up with a MF couple... she sucked very well. As her partner said, "She was really into your dick!". It was great to see her take my hard dick and slap her own face with it!

My current girlfriend is awesome at it! Enthusiastic, loves to get me off, no issues with me cumming in her mouth at all! As she says, "Give it to me!" She can sometimes make me climax in less than a minute! I have to have her back off so I can last long enough, and save myself from some fucking!

D

deleted1230731

This has been asked (and answered) many times on this forum my friend. Guys may or may not respond for this fact.

Personally I think that while both men and women can and often do suck cock very well....but as a general observation / evaluation....men do better sucking cock. Many / most bi or gay men love to suck cock and get off on sucking cock. Women often suck cock because they know it feels good to their man and want to please him. Men also know what feels good when sucking, because they can relate to their own body and cock.

What do you think Anthony?

Absolutely agree. I'm older than the hills, so I will say the women have gotten much better at sucking dick. I think they are now more open to it and they were in my youth. Back then, I think it was considered something that only women of ill repute did. If you wanted to be a man's girlfriend or wife, you absolutely did not do it. I'm glad to see that has changed. But, as much and that does seem to a change, the quality hasn't changed very much. If I'm hard, and I want to blow job, and there's a woman in front of me or a guy in front of me, I'm going to let him suck my dick ninety-nine times out of a hundred.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had some toe curling leg shaking blow jobs from guys and I've had women make love for hours to my cock with their mouth (one ex had sucked me for over two hours one time getting me so hard I was going to explode and then bringing me back down.She is in one of my videos) I would say guys, but of the women who really love to suck cock, they have matched some of the best guys I've had. I think it comes down to how much they love a cock in their mouth. Some women just do it to get you ready and then want the cock inside them. I've also had some truly terrible blow jobs from guys. I'm talking worse than any woman who has never sucked cock. Just give me a mouth that loves a cock in it.

Reactions: find83

munkieman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was meeting a few years back 1 guy said I did it better than his wife ever did
He used to enjoy just sitting back and getting a blowjob how he liked and not how she thought it ahouldnbe