Who sucks better ?

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm older than the hills, so I will say the women have gotten much better at sucking dick. I think they are now more open to it and they were in my youth. Back then, I think it was considered something that only women of ill repute did. If you wanted to be a man's girlfriend or wife, you absolutely did not do it..
I think a lot of it is modeling from XXX adult media. Women I was with before my wife always seemed to think of the penis as a big clitoris, lots of tongue-flicking and silly stuff, way too timid and they seemed to be afraid that really SUCKING would somehow be un-ladylike or something. They also always gave up way too easily to get me off, I took forever to have an orgasm. But actually, a lot of the men I was with sucked at sucking, too! The best BJ I ever got was from an older male, 2nd and 3rd best were women but I had to verbally coach my wife when we were first together, kept saying "Don't stop...don't stop...don't stop..." and finally had my first orgasm from a BJ with her. Before that, even the 3rd best one, previous GF, who was able to effortlessly deepthroat when no other could ever do it to me, just did not do it in a way that brought me to climax.

Reactions: deleted1230731

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Very true man. I find guys tend to be very focused on deep throating compared to women and just like you I'm more on the thick side so it can get pretty painful when guys get to enthusiastic and try to ram my cock down their throato_Oo_O. Girls tend to focus on the sucking and stimulating the head since most don't train their gag reflex. For me good head isn't just deep throating it's actually sucking and playing with the cock. Don't get me wrong if you can take me all down with out feeling teeth I'm definitely going to love it hehehe
My ex GF had a huge throat and after we broke up and a year later got together again, she told me the BF she had in the interim was unbelievably thick, said she was "shocked" when she first saw it, "didn't know they could get that thick," but when I sheepishly asked her if that wasn't unpleasant (too difficult) to suck well, she replied coolly, "No, not at all--I liked the challenge." I had to jack off about six times in a row after she told me that, knowing she had taken it to the hilt and imagining how hot that had to have been for both of them.

Closeted bisexuals and some gay men get really eager over getting a penis in their mouths, but half the time their blowjob skills are terrible. Then they have the nerve to actually think they're good at it.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think a lot of it is modeling from XXX adult media. Women I was with before my wife always seemed to think of the penis as a big clitoris, lots of tongue-flicking and silly stuff, way too timid and they seemed to be afraid that really SUCKING would somehow be un-ladylike or something. They also always gave up way too easily to get me off, I took forever to have an orgasm. But actually, a lot of the men I was with sucked at sucking, too! The best BJ I ever got was from an older male, 2nd and 3rd best were women but I had to verbally coach my wife when we were first together, kept saying "Don't stop...don't stop...don't stop..." and finally had my first orgasm from a BJ with her. Before that, even the 3rd best one, previous GF, who was able to effortlessly deepthroat when no other could ever do it to me, just did not do it in a way that brought me to climax.
I do agree women do need coaching/ more coaching compared to men

dude8140

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ed
I met a guy on line who was at the army base near here. He had been her 6 mos without his wife. He asked if I would come to his room with the lights off and pretend to be his wife and suck his dick. I agreed. I went I. The dark room and he was on the bed nude. I started sucking his dick and her kept calling me his wife’s name. One thing let to another and he ended up fucking my ass pretending it was his wife’s pussy.

when I was younger, I had met a guy hitchhiking back from work and he said pretty much the same thing.. wanted me to remove my pants in this big-ass car of his, play with myself and let him use my mouth when he parked then take me to his apartment and treat me like the gf he knew I would be to him.. it was very hot... he was very verbal, liked asking me when I'm going to lick his balls or suck his cock and then to lay over the side of the bed and ask to be fucked by him.. he wanted that validation and he enjoyed it as much as I did with him.. he'd take me to movies in the far back row upstairs to kneel between his legs and suck him during the movie...occassionally someone joining us when they realized what was going on... one time an usher said he was off work and would enjoy both of them working me over...that worked very well..and all this because he was without his favorite gf who would suck him all the time. He liked that I was and am bisexual and we'd pick people up so I could suck them for him to enjoy, telling people I was his son.. funny that happened when I needed it the most, a casualness about sex with others that I learned a lot from him about... your experience if very hot and reminded me of then and of wanting that now... take care... write me if wanting to, am interested

Reactions: mutualjax

My experience is that there are only few women that can suck cock really well. On the whole I must say that men are the real experts, they know what I like because that is what they like themselves. The same goes for swallowing cum; women try not to do that, while some men love it.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think my own skills are way beyond most people's because I've imagined it so much and built it up as an idealistic thing, but a lot of it is stuck as potential because I have so seldom and few times actually had the opportunity to act on my great imagination. I think it has a lot to do with believing that giving pleasure and receiving pleasure are equally enjoyable and gratifying and fun and what you want to do. The magic of the big penis (and I guess in addition to being big it also has to be a very beautiful and good tasting and good feeling and attached to a compatible person with complementary erotic frameworks and ideas and desires) is that it feels to me like BOTH the sucker and the suckee are feeling like they are getting that ideal mutual giving and receiving. I know some people are able to feel like they are receiving pleasure from sucking a small or average penis but for those who enter the mythology that supports the idea that bigger is better, sucking a large (and above-described) penis is so rewarding it changes the dynamic of giving/receiving. Part of what makes it seem exciting to me is that you can feel like you don't even need your own dick sucked or paid any attention to while you put all your attention on the bigger dick. That defies intuitive and logical assumptions. It's like, "OMG! This cock is so awesome all I want to do is show him how great it is!" and while doing that you enjoy the sensations, the sight of it, the feel of it, the differences between your cock and his, etc., that you can get lost in what seems like totally giving, but you end up receiving very mutually at the same time. The few times I actually got to go down on a well hung partner I was beyond great at doing it. Unfortunately, when they were thinking they had to reciprocate, it interfered and cut me off and I couldn't treat them to the best BJs they ever had or would ever have which I was capable of. A big part of what makes you "good" at it is whether you both share the same expectations of what you want to do, how you want to move together, etc.

Reactions: mushroomcap

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just based on some of the comments that I've heard from first timers (first time getting a bj from a guy) I think we guys have the advantage. My personal experience is that those men thoroughly enjoyed the bj that they received and would almost cum too fast which is a frustration but not something that I hold against them. I'm not ashamed to say that I think fellatio is an art and requires technique. I can deepthroat if I have to but I've found that it's not the deepthroating that takes the man over the edge. Many hung guys are thoroughly impressed to see their cock deepthroated but don't cum until I manipulate the glans and head with my tongue and applying the right amount of sucking pressure with wet lips as it glides across the shaft and gently manipulating the balls is what really gets a guy in the zone of no return. Shocking is that a lot of guys have never experienced having their balls gently sucked and some have even unloaded just from that alone which is always a shock to me. I generally keep one hand on the balls and gently massage/tug because it not only feels great but it is also a great indication in if the man being sucked is about to cum as the balls draw in tighter. If I feel the balls go tight I know that they are about to finish. Once I feel those final uncontrollable spasms and auditory moans of passion I will deepthroat and let them release deep in my throat unless they specify otherwise (some guys like to cum directly on the face or body which is also okay by me). I totally get off just from sucking because I love the control aspect of it. I enjoy a good face fuck from time to time but the control is no longer in my hand by that point.

Gr8skr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think guys suck cock better than most women.
I was told by a Rugged married construction man that I did some work with. He did not know I was gay since I was very straight acting and discreet. After having some beer after a work day, he said he wanted a blowjob but his wife was not around. I got the courage to ask him if I could suck him. He looked at me and I was a nervous, but after a minute, he went into a room. I thought it was over, but he called me and i went in and he was standing there with his jeans down and tole me to suck him. He did not think I was going to be that good. But was he surprised. He was amazed at how great I sucked him and even swallowed him. Was his regular cocksucker for over 5 years until he moved. Wish I could find another guy to suck off. But hard to find. I would definitely like to find someone.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me...it's NOT a matter of who sucks dick better, but who turns me on more and builds the excitement.

If I feel whiskers, now that right there is a mood killer! I lean more towards the straight side, so take it from there.

I've probably cum the quickest from a guy, but he was really getting after it. Would I prefer a woman...in a heartbeat!
Guys are easier to come by than women, so I have more of them suck my dick these days.

But then again, if I have a woman available...I'll take pussy over getting sucked any day! Guys that is not an option, because I have no desire to do anal with a woman or a man.

To each their own.