Who sucks better ?

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys in general, but the best females are right there with guys. It’s kist those women who don’t have a clue that makes it true.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'm going to say neither... the one who sucks better is the one who "knows how" to suck dick... i'm sure both men and women can suck some serious dick while both men and women can't suck dick worth shit.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Men, I think it's because they know what it feels like, their mouths are usually larger, and they are usually more into it. Girls are usually more timid and if you have a fat cock, your dickhead gets teeth scrapes.

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Men, I think it's because they know what it feels like, their mouths are usually larger, and they are usually more into it. Girls are usually more timid and if you have a fat cock, your dickhead gets teeth scrapes.
if you are lucky and meet a very submissve girl, you can also go balldeep, and stay for a while balldeeep...

Reactions: confidential36

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's the only way you will get her to suck you, see you don't have to tie men up or grab there head or shove it in, they simply LOVE to suck cock, so no need
o.k.
o.k.
on the long run you are right
myself- i do it also by my own, getting facefucked, without hands cuffed...

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A hungry cocksucker is the best. I have had the pleasure of cumming in the throat of men and women. I found the best deepthroat hungry cocksucker provides the best oral worship service. The plus for men is they all want to swalliw my load. Many women took my load but not all want to swallow.

Reactions: Crazera76

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A hungry cocksucker is the best. I have had the pleasure of cumming in the throat of men and women. I found the best deepthroat hungry cocksucker provides the best oral worship service. The plus for men is they all want to swalliw my load. Many women took my load but not all want to swallow.

This is annoying if the sucker / fellatrice is not real in the thing

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmmm. Interesting thread.... well multiple answers. When I was younger and could self suck, I would say I was the best lol. But now hmmmm. Both can be amazing, but I would have to say men. I will qualify that by adding, if it is a guys first time sucking cock, it really excites me.