Who sucks better ?

FotoGuyPV

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
IMHO Guys are better. A few points that I think are important that make guys better. Guys have a dick and usually know better how to pleasure a dick. Guys suck dick because they enjoy sucking while many females (I'm not saying all) suck because they feel they need to in order to satisfy the man. They do it while not really enjoy doing it. But a warm place to put a hard dick is usually nice! Some are just better than others. ;)

Finding_me11

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Closeted bisexuals and some gay men get really eager over getting a penis in their mouths, but half the time their blowjob skills are terrible. Then they have the nerve to actually think they're good at it.

There's no finesse! No care either. they just want the cock and cum

Reactions: nellon399

Welshbowman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1...I dunno.....best all time deepthroat ball lick would have to be my 1st..only....last ever ex wife.
2....best all time hungry....eager....aching for it...like for water in the desert..with a very generous amouny of wet tongue in the bung would hands down go to Jason.

My experience. Experienced women and uncut guys give the best. Saying that though, I’m sure it varies whether the receiver is cut or uncut and what the giver has experience with.

D_odif

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys! I have been sucked by both and men did it better. But like HorseHung40’s said there are exceptions.

I have actually gotten to the point where I’d rather suck off someone than be sucked. I enjoy sucking that much. If that tells you anything. LOL!

Reactions: Mister2101

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best and worst blowjobs I have had were both given by women. The best got me off 4 times in 45 min. and could have easily got me off another half dozen. She knew exactly what she was doing and I swear she could read my mind as the moment I thought I wanted her to do something a little different she was already doing it. The worst took SUCKING to heart...she sucked so hard I ended up with a blood blister on the head of my cock the size of a dime that hurt for a week.
In general, guys want to suck cock, they want you to cum as good as they can get you to, and I usually cum damn good. I prefer women sucking my cock because I love holding a nice big set of tits right under my balls so they have a nice warm nest to brew up a big load. Guys have a nice warm cock I get to stroke and usually get to suck their cum out of as well...
In some ways it's a toss up.

Reactions: Crazera76

King Ding

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In my experience it's men, and not even close. Only had one woman who was an oral master. All the others seemed to be learning on the job. With guys most know, and enjoy what they are doing. I came so hard in a guys mouth once, that I felt like I was gonna pass out, women usually can't create that type of suction.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A man sucked my cock yesterday afternoon.....and OMG...it was wonderful.....he was soooo into it.....making love to my cock with his mouth....I started out lying on my back on the bed, with him between my legs.....sucking my cock and balls......holding and fondling my balls and fingering my ass hole as he sucked me balls deep......my cock super rock hard.........after about 30 minutes I stood up and let him continue sucking me as he sat on the bed.....soon I was slowly just fucking his warm, wet mouth......slowly....slowly.....all the way in, balls deep......and all the way out with my head just outside of his warm, full lips........in and out....in and out.....slowly trusting with my hips........holding his head, as I fucked his mouth for a good 20-30 minutes....until I just couldn't stand it any more, and exploded in his mouth.......moaning loudly......legs shaking.....knees buckling......just a fabulous experience.......I think men give better head overall.......my experience....

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to blown by an older stripper when I was 19-20, she was an excellent technician that could get me off in a couple of minutes. At a few years younger I was blown by a 40 year old man. He was as technical but also very hungry. I can still remember those 90 seconds very well. But that doesn’t mean guys are better it just means all of them love doing it, only about half of women I would say love it. I love eating pussy but lots of my friends did it but didn’t love it.

Reactions: Mister2101

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In general I think men are better at it, primarily because if a guy is sucking a cock, it’s because he really enjoys having a cock in his mouth and is more likely to do a better job. Of course there are women that excel at it and guys who are terrible.