1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Who Sucks Better

Discussion in 'Ask a Bisexual Man' started by Philly swords, May 24, 2019.

1. Philly swords

Philly swords Banned

Albums:
    I realize this isn’t a straight forward answer and it all depends on experiences. So in your experience, who sucks dick better? Men or women?

Gj816 likes this.
  2. Gj816

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Definitely men, I'll explain.

While the are some women who can suck dick really good. Most are not going to force a man's dick down their throats.

Meanwhile, another man instinctively knows what feels good to another man's dick. He'll suck that dick and 9/10 times he'll swallow that load. Another man has the edge simply because he's got a dick. A man will not just suck the head of another man's dick. He's not going to be satisfied until he's got his nose pressed into the pelvic bone sucking every inch of that cock

3. mplsingleguy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah. Exactly this:

4. mplsingleguy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this is all so subjective, because some some individual women really do get into the act - they love the oral aspect, they love pleasing their partner, and they may also like a subordinate role. So do men. Individuals always will exceed the norms of speaking in generality of the average behavior of the entire gender.

But there is something about the fact that when the woman is facing complementary parts, part of the reason for her actions may be in quid pro quo: in other words, in order to get tab A inserted in slot B.

Women don't have a dick of their own, so there's a part that says the price of admission to gain time on the pole may include doing an act that she doesn't prefer, as condition to escalating to penetration. Lots of women see the act as degrading, or as a lesser substitution to actual penetration by the genitals, and will only agree to occasional oral sex as a reward for good behavior, but it's not high up on the list.

When two men get together, both already have the equipment, and the willingness to perform ANY actions comes from sexual desire for the same parts. It's not necessarily familiarity due to owning one- I think it's more a clear and uninterrupted focus that all energies are going to be directed to getting the cock, sucking the cock, mounting the cock, etc. as a complement to his own, (because he can't suck his own)- and that adds to the desire to do it to someone else. IF he's down there, he's gonna have decided to do it, and is gonna be passionate about it.

If you ask the opposite question- "who licks better pussy- men or women?" you are still faced with the same issue, Men love women, they love the act, and they are engaged and passionate about doing it, but most of the time it's because they want to go further, and do more, and not top at just oral sex.

If you have two women together, it's because the woman has placed herself in the situation because she loves to do it, without the final objective of bringing the two gametes together with the end goal of genital insertion that would culminate in breeding. If SHE is going to do it, she's going to do it as the main event- because she's using her tongue as the instrument of penetrative pleasure.

ultimately I think it comes down to the fact that homosexual sex treats oral sex with a higher ranking than heterosexuals do (it's more a main course vs foreplay.) With that in mind, if you are going to look at the average behavior of the whole gender (not individuals) you have to give the advantage to the one that ls more passionately going after that nut as oral reward.

5. lnhtx

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well ill be brief i guess its men cause women dont have cocks so they dont usually know what feels good

Fubeybey, Gj816 and Philly swords like this.
  6. latinluva

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    While the best blow job I ever had was from a woman, men suck dick better. Let me explain, statistically. Just guesstimating here, two out of ten females love sucking cock and swallowing cum, finger my ass, gently lick my balls, talk nasty and just go to work til I dump a load down her throat. Eight out of ten men....do a really good job of sucking my dick.

7. Wood4u

Wood4u Sexy Member

I think Men are better at sucking dick

8. mfmexpert1985

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    women

Gj816 likes this.
  9. Iwanthead

Iwanthead Admired Member

I think it has to do with what is expected. Most women do it only as foreplay, not a bad thing it does get my cock rock hard for her to ride. Most do want my load somewhere other than her mouth. Most men want to taste my hot creamy load and feel it slide down their throat. The part that sets them apart is men say "thank you" after I feed them and they express their desire to service my cock again whenever I can meet again.

jtm011, Gj816 and Philly swords like this.
  10. mfmexpert1985

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hot

Gj816 likes this.
  11. Notaes

Notaes Superior Member

Well I will have to say men!

Gj816 likes this.
  12. Philly swords

Philly swords Banned

Albums:
    Well that’s fucking hot

Gj816 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice