who supplies the condom?

Which sex is responsible for supplying the condom in a hetrosexual relationship?

• Male

Votes: 190 79.5%
  • Female

Votes: 22 9.2%
  • I dont use a condom (in my situation)

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
alex8 said:
I wasn't aware that I'd ever closed it. :rolleyes:

Well, it's closed around more than a few things, let's be frank. (Haha, me Frank, you Heinz. Haha. I'm starting to get your sick crypto-Bavarian drift of 'mind.')

Actually, we know you do have a Magnum mouth. And started, 42 years ago when you hit puberty, with a Mini mouth.

Oh, Heinz. So much diligence, over so many years.:cool:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am in a stable relationship, and my girlfriend is on the pill, so i do not use condoms. I think that anybody who intends (hopes? :biggrin1: ) to have occasional sex should carry condoms AND store them properly.

Obviously a guy knows which condoms is the best for him, while a girl who doesn't know the guy well has to guess. Isn't it?

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think id feel safer carrying different sizes myself as it would worry me as to how the condoms were treated beforehand, some guys just dont give a shit about that!!

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's more on the woman, just because it's alot easier for a man to give a women a disease than it is for a woman to give a man one. I may catch some heat for this but women know if they're going out and are going to have sex that night when they decide to wear that certain pair of underwear.
However, men need to be wise and carry one in their wallet. Or at least stay sober enough to drive to the gas station and buy them. I think its safe to say the question of using a condom or not when in the heat of the moment, is dependent upon state of mind, inebriation is known to lower levels of judgement and reasoning.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Proudly_Italian said:
I am in a stable relationship, and my girlfriend is on the pill, so i do not use condoms. I think that anybody who intends (hopes? :biggrin1: ) to have occasional sex should carry condoms AND store them properly.

Obviously a guy knows which condoms is the best for him, while a girl who doesn't know the guy well has to guess. Isn't it?
*HI-fiVe*

*wonders if anyone gets it*

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
missbec said:
Its an awkward situation when you get hot and heavy and expect the other to have a condom ready (if using one ofcourse) in any situation.

Personally i like to carry them with me to make sure i dont damage it/them and not have to rely upon the males responsibility skills in looking after the condom (in making sure extreme conditions weaken the condom). Its more of a worry for me as i dont take birth control as i have had troubles with it in the past.
-bec

I'd like to be in said awkward situation with you one day.

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:tongue:
nick22ca said:
I'd like to be in said awkward situation with you one day.
:rolleyes: maybe i should make a bad pickup line thread :tongue:
oh i do wonder what this male attraction is nick, i live all the way in australia! :rolleyes:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
missbec said:
oh i do wonder what this male attraction is nick, i live all the way in australia! :rolleyes:

Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room" and the grand prize is a night with me!

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
missbec said:

We can meet half way, I'd assume Hawaii is half way. I'll bring the condoms.

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
derfman said:
CON DOM?!

Oh yeah...lol

Might explain my kid situation

3 kids 3 moms 2 states.....

I keep looking for patterns....I may be on to something here:biggrin1:
LMAO :cool: you make me laugh derfman. thank you for the lift!
-bec

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
missbec said:
LOL :sly: :cool22: as long as you're paying nick

I'm a student, so naturally I'm in debt. I can pay for myself, and that includes the condoms. Or I could just swim to Australia, that doesn't cost anything.

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nick22ca said:
I'm a student, so naturally I'm in debt. I can pay for myself, and that includes the condoms. Or I could just swim to Australia, that doesn't cost anything.

lmao at the thought! at least you'd have built up your tri and bicepts so you could throw me around, oh and dont forget the traps and pecs :cool:
-bec

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I don't think my musculature will be that built up. I plan on hitching rides on dolphins and things of that nature.