Who swallows and likes it ?

henrywho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends for me. More times than not I’m more than happy to swallow. During my single days most Grindr hook up guys I’d swallow and a lot of them were pretty shocked and I’d be like ‘why waste?!’ But other times when the blowjob receiver has been less than enthused or just not really giving me any idea if he’s liking it or not I just finish them off by hand and call it a day.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like to swallow what I have worked for.
I was at a sex picnic this past summer and by the time we got to the late bon fire I ended up in the middle of a small orgy where I was sucking two guys and enjoying the hell out of it when the first guys cums and I swallow it down, as one does, when the second guys gives me his load I swallow that too. After guy 2 pulls his cock out he deep kisses me and then says something about me being greedy for swallowing all of the cum and not not keeping any to share. I thought that odd, i had done most of the work and he didn't let me know he wanted a taste. We still had a good time but I had to think about that for a bit. i suppose had I known he wanted some I could have shared.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
Sucking a man's cock is not about me, It's about him. His pleasure always comes first.
To swallow a man's load makes him feel like a king. And the fact that I was responsible for his happiness is like WOW.
How many guys feel like this? I am not attracted to guys, there'd be-0- recip.

I am endowed, highly sexed, and love having my cock serviced. I precum copiously , shoot gobs and recover quickly.

Been thinking of exploring for someone who is or could become addicted to my cock.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
I think the key word here is "addicted". Your protein-filled precum and cum is a gift to a real cs
That's exactly what I'd want.
My idea of a gift would be knee pads.
Suck and swallow me for hours and when I'm leaving
"please Master---just a little more...."

I've been someone's suck slave for two years now. He likes it deep, the entire session--so I've learned to hold my breath for as long as possible and swallow continuously--it drives him crazy. I visit him 3--4X per week

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

haha this dude I’m playing with now is like that ... my cock is never out of his mouth unless I’m fucking him and he loves my loads. So nice to finally have a devoted cocksucker that truly only cares about my nut and dick.

neil sharma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many guys feel like this? I am not attracted to guys, there'd be-0- recip.

I am endowed, highly sexed, and love having my cock serviced. I precum copiously , shoot gobs and recover quickly.

Been thinking of exploring for someone who is or could become addicted to my cock.
i would be servicing you daily and swallowing your load if you were in Toronto/