Who swallows and likes it ?

D

deleted1074483

personally I prefer not too, especially when they're a big cummer like my current bf, spunk can taste quite acidic/yukky unless the guy eats really well and healthily.

that said I love someone swallowing my cum as I face fuck him - fortunately my bf does like that.

Lynx_prt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Believe me, after all these years i've tried to get it anyway I can. He almost always pushes me away and says "let me shoot it". I'm thinking he has an unspoken cumshot fetish at this point. He needs to see himself bust to feel satisfied or something.

And speaking of cream doses, I bet those low hangers of yours churn out quite the creamy batter. Wouldn't mind a sample myself.

I don't insist on having the top cumming deep in my mouth as long as I get it in my mouth. So, for me, as long as he has good aiming, I'm pleased.

And thank you. They do release quite a thick cream indeed :)

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If i'm not attracted to you enough to swallow your cum, then i'm not attracted enough to you to suck your dick in the first place. Love to swallow.

The kicker is, my longtime boyfriend doesn't like it when I swallow because he has a very sensitive cockhead and claims it hurts even if I attempt to be gentle : unamused:
My partner is the same way. His cock gets super sensitive after he cums, he has to stop everything. But I wanted to taste it, so when he tried to push me off his cock when he was getting ready to cum, I grab his legs/waist and refuse to pull off his dick. He finally stopped fighting me and shot it in my mouth. Now he will even grab my head and shove it down when he cums. I cannot suck or make any movement with my lips/tongue, but he will let me get his cum.

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My partner is the same way. His cock gets super sensitive after he cums, he has to stop everything. But I wanted to taste it, so when he tried to push me off his cock when he was getting ready to cum, I grab his legs/waist and refuse to pull off his dick. He finally stopped fighting me and shot it in my mouth. Now he will even grab my head and shove it down when he cums. I cannot suck or make any movement with my lips/tongue, but he will let me get his cum.

Wish I had that option but I’m a pipsqueak next to my bf, who is an absolute tank. I’d risk serious injury if I tried ambushing him with something like that. Dude forgets his own strength. He accidentally broke his equally beefy friend’s arm while arm-wrestling (unfortunately true story). I’m not about to tempt fate.

Adventor

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love it!
Especially when your cock is balls deep in my mouth and I feel your cock explode in my mouth shooting it down the back of my throat and I try my best not to choke and let it fill up my mouth :yum:p

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love it; I just don't get the opportunity as often as I would like. The first time I swallowed a load was when I was in my mid-20's and I was in the military. J. and I had eyed each other a lot in the showers and we both showed our hard cocks a lot before he came to my dorm room and we made out. I don't remember who came first, but when he shot his load and I swallowed it, the feel and taste was fantastic. I was hooked!!

bloboi

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sucking cock is addictive. Once you've sucked one, the next one is that much easier. And once you swallow a couple loads, you start to crave them. Alpha’s cum seeps into our bloodstream, breeding and indoctrinating us into the life we're born to live.