Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's the best. I love the feeling of balls tightening and the guy tensing up before my mouth flooded with cum. I love the taste, texture, smell. And I always save a little to rub on my own cock - such a hot lube too.

My experience: gay men in Asia, the Middle East and on the Subcontinent expect you to swallow, in North America and Europe it’s the subject of negotiation.
and that's the way it is i know as a cocksucker of Asians for years i was always expected to swallow and did and love Asian cum

Reactions: Mount Phalic

nodick2big69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fro the first time I swallowed dum I was hooked .. it was fun too sucking a friends dixk and he’d say he was about to cum and you swallow it.. he freaks out but loves it too.. says no one ever done that yet ..

When I began sex I felt like this was my calling to do things to please and I did as I was told.. like a good boy supposed to.. so I swallowed cum and few guys didn’t like but I noticed the younger the person is the better it tastes

Reactions: Crazera76

shinok

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me I think it's the person that matters, not the process. If I like the person and somewhat feels connection with him, i'd like to swallow. Else I'll spit or may be not even let him in my mouth.