Who thinks Heather Mills is worth £24.3 million?

Well, do you?

• Yes, she was largely responsible for all the records Paul has sold since the 1960's

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No, she married a rich old man then got bored and ripped him off for as much as she could get.

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters

xLx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
says here she was after £125 million. for four years worth of marriage. and her 'income needs' are apparently £600,000 pa. and she had to be allowed £2.5 million for a home in London (since obviously you can't get anything here for less than seven figures).

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Well she didn't get the $250 million of his $800 million fortune. He offered
$31.6 million, including her own assets, which the court assessed at $15.6 million.
Paul's total offer to settle out of court = 47.2 million

The court gave her pinch more than what Paul was offering her: a lump payment of $33 million, plus the assets she already possesses.

Total settlement by the court: 48.6 million

She has to raise his daughter, so I think it fair, but it's not like she got a huge chunk of his money. Less than 5 percent, even.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When Neil Diamond settled 150m$ on his ex, he said, "she's worth every penny"

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well she didn't get the $250 million of his $800 million fortune. He offered
$31.6 million, including her own assets, which the court assessed at $15.6 million.
Paul's total offer to settle out of court = 47.2 million

The court gave her pinch more than what Paul was offering her: a lump payment of $33 million, plus the assets she already possesses.

Total settlement by the court: 48.6 million

She has to raise his daughter, so I think it fair, but it's not like she got a huge chunk of his money. Less than 5 percent, even.

you can raise a daughter on less then 48.6 million these days you know...
:wink:

especially when the dad is already paying for her schooling, and you already have 15 million in houses/assets.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
you can raise a daughter on less then 48.6 million these days you know...
:wink:

especially when the dad is already paying for her schooling, and you already have 15 million in houses/assets.

I was thinking more along the lines of..she got the same percentage that people donate to charity LESS THAN 5 percent of his fortune and the judge agreed that less than 5 percent was sufficient.

...though am off topic. Do I think she's worth it? I haven't slept with her, I wouldn't know :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the stories of abuse of Heather (Linda too) are true. I think she should have gotten more. A child is involved. I think the amount is justified

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking more along the lines of..she got the same percentage that people donate to charity LESS THAN 5 percent of his fortune and the judge agreed that less than 5 percent was sufficient.

...though am off topic. Do I think she's worth it? I haven't slept with her, I wouldn't know :wink:

I don't think she has been worth it...I think Paul would have had less trouble had he married Amy Winehouse! Lol

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If Paul was stupid enough to get married without a prenup he deserves what he gets. He got off pretty well too.

I dislike the bitch, but I also dislike billionaires who are too dumb to think it will always last forever.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I think Paul smoked too much weed and passed out. Then Heather tried to stick her stump up his ass and he woke up and kicked her ass because she couldn't hop away fast enough.

That's how the judge came up with the amount.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he knew what he was getting into. does she deserve it? maybe. their child does deserve it, and it's not like he's going to be hurting from giving his ex and child that amount. but it doesn't really matter because, as i've said, he knew what he was getting into. same with j. howard marshall. i say mccartney got off easy.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They must both be happy.

So why don't they just cut the crap and admit it.

In the worst possible interest bearing bank account she can find, she now makes $2m per annum in interest alone.

In the worst possible interest bearing bank account he can find, he still makes $40m per annum in interest alone.

No pockets in a shroud.

Are they interested in my financial sitation, do you think? Do they care?

Am I interested in theirs? Do I care.

Their life is so removed from mine and vice versa, you might as well ask me if I think a goat belonging to a North Tibetan shepherd is worth the $3 he's asking.

The publicity they're reaping simply adds to their nett worth at the expense of someone else's (yours and mine) as every dollar in is someone else's dollar out.

Stop talking about them.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
i'll start:
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
MAYBE
NO
NO

Whoopie doo! she gets 45 mil from an estimated 1.4 billion dollar fortune. Thats like if a guy had assets say of $500,000 she would get $28,000 dollars. Yeah im sure that 45 million is REALY gonna hurt Paul McCartney LOL