Who thinks Heather Mills is worth £24.3 million?

Well, do you?

• Yes, she was largely responsible for all the records Paul has sold since the 1960's

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No, she married a rich old man then got bored and ripped him off for as much as she could get.

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters

xLx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whoopie doo! she gets 45 mil from an estimated 1.4 billion dollar fortune. Thats like if a guy had assets say of $500,000 she would get $28,000 dollars. Yeah im sure that 45 million is REALY gonna hurt Paul McCartney LOL

not really that bothered about Sir Paul's balance anymore. it just seems to me a matter of considerable injustice that the amount of the settlement doesn't take into account her net-worth/earnings prior to the marriage. i can't for the life of me understand why the law says she is entitled to so much of the money he made before they even met. it should be based on a reasonable standard, not a fraction of the total pot. that way we could have some kind of decency in these big-money cases and still ensure a decent outcome for those fighting over more modest assets. as far as i'm concerned, the presence of a child shouldn't really alter that. why the fuck he has to pay for her NANNY...someone tell me why she, unemployed as far as i can see, and gifted something like £600,000 a year for life by this settlement, should need to hire someone else to raise her child for her.

and you might well say that when they married, what was his became hers and hence she's entitled to a share of the combined wealth, but frankly i think that's a stupid way to think about it. when they were a couple, he was happy for her to spend HIS money; now they're no longer a couple, and he isn't.

and to compound it all, she has the nerve to ask for something like £8 million for a home in London (thanks a bunch for what that does to property prices here) AND a home in New York.

her greed just embarrasses me. and his idiocy, too.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he should have known better with a girl like her, but that was yesterday, and not the night before, he was a fool on a hill to get involved with her.
he gave her a ticket to ride and told her to get back, but that was a day in the life of a beatle.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well at least what got to hear what the Judge thought of this errr lady ....
Heather Mills' evidence in her divorce case with Sir Paul McCartney was "inconsistent, inaccurate" and "less than candid", according to the judge.
He didnt actually call her a Lion Bitch but.. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

xLx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
he should have known better with a girl like her, but that was yesterday, and not the night before, he was a fool on a hill to get involved with her.
he gave her a ticket to ride and told her to get back, but that was a day in the life of a beatle.

:biggrin1:

oh and one more thing, according to the paper she threw a glass of water in Sir Paul's lawyer's face, so hopefully there's a summons for GBH in the post to Ms Mills...

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I find it hard to believe that someone with McCartney's resources would not have been aware of the matrimonial property regimes in place in the UK before he got married. Don't like the system? Don't get married. Or opt out of the system with a prenup or a jurisdiction change.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:biggrin1:

oh and one more thing, according to the paper she threw a glass of water in Sir Paul's lawyer's face, so hopefully there's a summons for GBH in the post to Ms Mills...

well put, give her an ASBO for doing that.
i've got to get her out of my life..piggies.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No but, more power to her. I just wish I was female and knew a rich old Beatle, :wink:
Yeah, I agree. He got what he deserved for fooling around with a lady young enough to be his daughter and had a child too. Sounds like he was the gold-digger. HE wanted this pretty little thing on his arm, so PAY UP BUSTER. Act you age fucker.