Who thinks my cock is too big?

Is my cock too big?

• Total voters

You're breaking my heart. And I'm not really surprised there are this many internet forum lurkers hanging out here.

Look how many people in here joined last month and think their shit doesn't stink.

You'll get over it later. I promise.

And I did my job by getting people away from this thread, which ended up with a hilarious 1/yes to 15/no.

So instead of getting pissed off that I'm allowed to "bash" you, (which is really confusing since I wasn't bashing you 9in, you're just talking in circles like everyone else here and not even realizing it.) why don't you go back and read HIS posts and your OWN posts?

You said your post had nothing to do with his size, yet you voted? Why are there this many people here with an excuse and an opinion on ME when you can't even have a solid position on your opinion on HIM?

Now, since every 3 or 4 weeks I get on LPSG to see this kind of shit all over the New Topics list, I'm going to log off for another month and wait for Gordon and his band of merry forum-fuckers to leave.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
God, bite me. I can say what I want to say when I want to say it, especially if he's going to put up a dumb post like this and get every gay person on here to agree with him so he can get some cybersex later.

You do have FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Enjoy it. I do.

I am not having cybersex with Gordon. :rolleyes:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who the fuck are you? shut the fuck up. He wants to post this topic, this poll, and then get pissed that I said he wasn't big?

God, bite me. I can say what I want to say when I want to say it, especially if he's going to put up a dumb post like this and get every gay person on here to agree with him so he can get some cybersex later.

Now at 22 posts in this thread.

If you read the blue text under my name it will answer one of your questions. Others have said they don't think he's too big without turning the thread into a mud slinging match, why couldn't you have done the same?

Does it bother you that he might have cybersex with someone? Why should that even concern you? Nobody is going to force you to read how someone might be throbbing hard and leaking precum just thinking about what it would be like to feel his balls slapping against their taint as he rams his fat cock so far into them it feels like a second spine.

Really, you won't need to read any of that.

Just get the the fuck off this thread.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're breaking my heart.

Now, since every 3 or 4 weeks I get on LPSG to see this kind of shit all over the New Topics list, I'm going to log off for another month and wait for Gordon and his band of merry forum-fuckers to leave.

Hopefully, we will see you the next time you log on. And our penises will still be smaller than Gordon's yet it rains, the sun shines on us all for another day. We deal.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
ampblaster said:
The question very blatantly asks if his cock is big or not.... I don't think he's 8" and I don't think he's big so now he's got to drop it.
Amp, you didn't just say no, not really. You added it with "mine is bigger."

Then you made an accusation about Gordon's intentions, that he just wants to be the biggest and then you compared Gordon to yours and shot him down. Amp - that is all your projection and your meaning. People are responding to you as a result of it.

You made it about you. It happens.

I don't think Gordon just wants to be the biggest. He asked a specific if it was TOO big...and gave the reason. He has a lover that is refusing to receive, b/c that lover claims Gordon is too big. So he's asking - does anyone else think he's too big.

Several are saying no. Someone already questioned maybe Gordon is picking the wrong men. I think this might be the case.

I'd say that he does have a big one. But, too big? No...but I don't do anal sex, so it's not like there is a smaller size that would be more reasonable for me to try it. (make sense to you?)

Gordon if you're versatile, it may be that you're running in to men that prefer to be top all the time but know that since you're versatile, you'll accommodate them when the time comes. All of us run in to selfish lovers at some point.

Now at 20 posts in this thread.

If you read the blue text under my name it will answer one of your questions. Others have said they don't think he's too big without turning the thread into a mud slinging match, why couldn't you have done the same.

Does it bother you that he might have cybersex with someone? Why should that even concern you? Nobody is going to force you to read how someone might be throbbing hard and leaking precum just thinking about what it would be like to feel his balls slapping against their taint as he rams his fat cock so far into them it feels like a second spine.

Really, you won't need to read any of that.

Jesus Christ Gillete. As a MODERATOR why didn't you read the whole post? You're trying to come at me the same way everyone else did on this thread, when it wasn't ME who did anything.

The jackass who posted this was obviously at odds with my statement that he's not 8" and that I voted "no."

What aggravated ME to the point of profanity was the amount of 100% gay people coming in here defending him as if I came to this thread just to ruin his day.

Do you understand that yet?

...because he asked if HIS cock was too big. You are asking why everyone is overlooking that question.

The answer is that instead of just saying "not really or no" you wrote "mine is bigger, so no."

You made it about you, amp. That is the reason it has morphed this way. You made the first step to compare it to you and in turn, made it about you.

It happens.
-------

I don't do anal sex, so I cannot really comment on the specifics -about why men claim they won't receive, because you're too big. I'd say he has a big one. Too big? No. I don't think Gordon came here wanting to be the biggest.

Gordon if you're versatile, it may be that you're running in to men that prefer to be top all the time but know that since you're versatile, you'll accommodate them when the time comes. All of us run in to selfish lovers at some point.

HOLY SHIT what is WRONG with you? I didn't make it about ME. I said his cock is obviously no 8" because mine is much bigger than his pictures and I'm not 8".

Will you READ the entire thing with your EYES.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus Christ Gillete. As a MODERATOR why didn't you read the whole post? You're trying to come at me the same way everyone else did on this thread, when it wasn't ME who did anything.

The jackass who posted this was obviously at odds with my statement that he's not 8" and that I voted "no."

What aggravated ME to the point of profanity was the amount of 100% gay people coming in here defending him as if I came to this thread just to ruin his day.

Do you understand that yet?

You didn't? Read your initial posts again.
He may be, but it's all for nothing.

My cock is quite obviously larger than his, and I've measured myself at 6.5-5.5/7.0-6.0 depending on weather and excitement. He doesn't look 8x6.6 at all.

Hence why I answered "no" to the poll.

I dont lie about my cock size, why should I.

Uh, because you're on the internet.

And I don't care about why you "should." It's just obvious you "did."

You're also unsurprisingly one of the many people here with a claim and no ruler.

But once again, the main issue is that you can't make your penis magically look bigger. I'm not even over 7" and I'm much bigger than your pictures.

^ And above me is the reason he'll continue to lie about his size on internet sites for years to come.

Actually I'm not jealous of anything since my penis is actually bigger than yours. I do have a picture posted here, it's just not in my gallery.

I'm simply sick of hearing stupid threads like this from people like you all day.

First, you made it about how you were bigger. With no pics of your own this is just a stupid thing to do. Maybe my dick is bigger than both yours and his, no pics, no point in claiming so.

Second, you proceeded to call him a liar. Again and again. You have no ability to prove this so it's just slander on your part. The same sized penis can look vastly different if taken from different perspectives and on different sized men. Just because you think his pics make his dick look smaller than yours doesn't necessarily make it so.

Third, you've had your say over and over frothing at the mouth more with each post. Those who agree with you will do so and those who don't won't. The more you rant the less credibility your position holds.

You're beating a dead horse here. Common practice for you?

Gilette, you have nothing. Where does it say I outright called him a liar? Especially first? Where did I say that?

He called ME one, yet you fail you quote him.

First, you made it about how you were bigger. With no pics of your own this is just a stupid thing to do. Maybe my dick is bigger than both yours and his, no pics, no point in claiming so.

Actually, I didn't. You're just saying that because you read everyone else's posts instead of the entire thread. Surprise, surprise. I said mine is bigger, but I said that in context. He claimed an 8", which is what alot of guys have done, including myself, but upon measuring, I'm beyond certain he's going to be one sad puppy. I told you quite clearly that you can find pics of me in my history of posts.

Just because you think his pics make his dick look smaller than yours doesn't necessarily make it so.

Gillette, wake the fuck up. I know what my dick looks like. I know what A dick looks like.

Third, you've had your say over and over frothing at the mouth more with each post. Those who agree with you will do so and those who don't won't. The more you rant the less credibility your position holds.

So that's your other reason for my posts being bad? I'm frothing? Maybe it's because so many illiterate horndogs come in here and say this stupid shit all day long while you gladly appreciate it. And in fact, since 15 people agreed it's not big, I'd say I pretty much made the correct assumption.

Now Gillette, I will apologize for being rude, but I'm not going to apologize for anything HE claimed. He was wrong, and he can eat it.

On the other hand, you made absolutely no sense in that last post, and I have no idea what you think you're trying to prove to me. I already did it.

In addition, this is like arguing with my mother. I'm going out for the day. Peace love dope, and I really fucking hope I don't see another one of these dumb dick size poll threads tomorrow.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There really is no need for all this angst. A simple question that needs a yes or no vote and a comment or two to back up your opinion. It doesn't have to turn into a hate fest.

Gordon in answer to your question No it's not too big IMO. I like em big so my answer is not meant in any way to be derogatory.:wink:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is one of the things that i think pisses everyone off about LPSG, someone asked an honest question or makes a genuine comment and bang, they're attacked, mocked or ridiculed.

GordonUK, i'm sorry you got slapped by all this, Ampblaster, pull your fucking neck in and go wash the sand out of your vagina, Gillette, you go girl, sik'em, sik'em, it's so nice to see a Mod barking in a thread.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
This is one of the things that i think pisses everyone off about LPSG, someone asked an honest question or makes a genuine comment and bang, they're attacked, mocked or ridiculed.

GordonUK, i'm sorry you got slapped by all this, Ampblaster, pull your fucking neck in and go wash the sand out of your vagina, Gillette, you go girl, sik'em, sik'em, it's so nice to see a Mod barking in a thread.

what he said.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gilette, you have nothing. Where does it say I called him a liar? Where did I say that?
Read it again. It's in red.

He called ME one, yet you fail you quote him.
Difference being he supplied links to back him up. Those are your own words contradicting you. If you admit that you hadn't measured at that time I believe you. It happens.

I told you quite clearly that you can find pics of me in my history of posts.
You brought it up, burden of proof rests with you. You find them or post new ones, or, simply drop the issue altogether.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Blablablah.

I don't get the point of this thread. Honest.

:crazy2:

:scratchchin:

Gordon has a tiny penis. :biggrin1:

Invisibleman has even tinier penis than Gordon's tiny penis. :rofl:

Ampblaster made out like his penis was like 10,000 inches. :eek:
Bigger (Meaning: More guy-ganticther) than Matthew McConaughey's. Heaven forbid.:eek::eek:

Then Gilette brought out a kiddie pool filled with lots of cool lemon and lime JELL-O and fought with Ampblaster inside.:beerchug2:

And due to the JELL-O being so cold, there was some shrinkage of Ampblaster's 10,000 inch penis down to 9,998 inches. Gilette laughed at him. :rofl:

pycoh567

Just Browsing
Media
Whenever I meet a guy he seems scared of my cock, they complain its too big, usually they say "Fuck off that aint going in me!"

Obviously the length is not the issue but its the thickness, what do you all think?

hey mate let me hack off your cock and solve your problem.