Who Thinks The Bowflex Commercial Guy Is Smoking Hot?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pretty retro I know, before my time, but I have pics framed of Scott Madsen the SOLOFLEX model that always gives me an erection!!! View attachment 982461

I'm glad to hear that Scott hasn't been forgotten and that guys are still crushing on him after all these years.

Reactions: strongshaft

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't he in jail?

I read he worked for an uncle I think, something to do with the mortgage or other real estate related businesses, and he embezzled like $200,000 and was prosecuted. I thought in Canada, but maybe not. That was several years ago, not sure where he is now, but probably looking nothing like his teen years. I must have 20 super sexy pics of him expensively framed that I'm thinking of listing for sale.

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to be into the original Soloflex model, Scott Madsen. But now that I'm older than he was at the time, he looks too young and pretty to me now.
Scott Madsen -- The Original Soloflex Poster Boy
Shirtless Scott Madsen Shirtless Scott Madsen pictures shirtless

I want to know what kind of pants he's wearing in this pic.
http://members.tripod.com/~ScottMadsen/smadsenc.jpg
According to a user on Hunk Du Jour, written in 2008, after the Soloflex commercials were broadcasted Scott was offered more modeling jobs in New York City. He moved out there but claimed he was freaked out as he put it being surrounded by 'fags' who continually keep sexually propositioning him even though he tells everyone that he is 'straight' He eventually moved back to Oregon, but was convicted of financial emblezzement of $250,000, between 2005-2008, from his uncle company. He served a 2 year federal prison sentenced, 2010-2012.

Reactions: trackjock13

pigholenyc

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reading the posts on this page.....i gotta say....it MORE than embarrassing that you guys are confusing the Bowfle!!!ledom xelfooS eht htiw ledom x
Pretty retro I know, before my time, but I have pics framed of Scott Madsen the SOLOFLEX model that always gives me an erection!!! View attachment 982461
Reading the posts on this page.....i gotta say....it is MORE than embarrassing that you guys are confusing the Bowflex guy with the Soloflex guy.

They were TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MODELS.