Who to Eat First?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was watching a re-run of Two and a Half Men and Jake asked one of his typically great but weird questions. So now I must ask the people of LPSG a variation on his question. :biggrin1:

You are on a plane with your siblings, and it goes down in the Andes Mountains, which of your siblings do you eat first and why? :confused:

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the one whos in good health...if its me who's in goo health. id just kill every one.

Siblings - The other other white meat!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm a vegan from a redneck hunting clan. i wouldn't stick around long enough to eat anyone. i beat feet to thick cover and hope they lose the trail.

if i had to turn my clan into a u-pick-it lobster tank? any one injured or already ailing would be first to the butcher block.

ML

*who is grain fed and quite tasty*

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are on a plane with your siblings, and it goes down in the Andes Mountains, which of your siblings do you eat first and why?

Sorry NJ, none of them. I don't suck cock. :tongue:

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are on a plane with your siblings, and it goes down in the Andes Mountains, which of your siblings do you eat first and why?

Sorry NJ, none of them. I don't suck cock. :tongue:

eating pussy would make more sense because the question was "which one would you eat first"?
im not picking, just wanted to say so lol

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
eating pussy would make more sense because the question was "which one would you eat first"?
im not picking, just wanted to say so lol

In my religion we are prohibited from eating siblings in particular because they do not have cloven hooves or chew their cud. My sister Frances might chew her cud. Don't know for sure. I suppose I would have to die of starvation which is better than suffering the wrath of my Lord by breaking Her sacred laws..

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd feel wrong gnoshing on my siblings; however, if it came to that, I suppose I'd start with my second eldest brother. He's had a full enough life with 6 children and 17 grandchildren. He even has one of those great grandchildren. Besides, since his wife disappeared he's been an irritating jerk. It would be best to take him out of his misery. Besides which, he's also a big man-6'2+ and close to 300 pounds, so we'd be able to feed off of him for a few days-maybe even get a week from him. I just hope someone remembered to pack their shaving kit because he's a hairy guy. I won't however go incestuos and dine on his penis-the pilot of the plane can have that.

After him, maybe my distant cousin Dhia. You can tell by the look in his eyes he's worried that we know he's a good meaty dish. His eyes are just looking up pleading, "Don't eat me, don't eat me!" Maybe if he'd stop playing that damned oud, we wouldn't be so inclined to chomp on him. And we can use the oud as firewood to roast him!
01oud02_650.jpg

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, My survival training officer had a very simple and logical answer to this... You always eat the FAT people first.

In one kill you, both, eliminate the largest mouth to feed, AND you provide the most food for the survivors.

The reduces the likelihood of anyone else having to be eaten...

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds to me like YOU will be the one being served on a sandwich...

why ME? lol

but I highly doubt it...I weigh the least of all my siblings and I'm the youngest, so I feel pretty safe...

besides, they wouldn't get too many meals out of me...

and on top of it all, I can run faster than all of them!

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, My survival training officer had a very simple and logical answer to this... You always eat the FAT people first.

In one kill you, both, eliminate the largest mouth to feed, AND you provide the most food for the survivors.

The reduces the likelihood of anyone else having to be eaten...

That I disagree with, just because the person is overweight dose not mean they eat the most. Yes you would provide more food if you were ok with eating alot of fat. If you think of it an overweight person is prolly going to have just as much muscle as a thin person, because they are overweight and can not do as much physical activity's as other's, There for not having alot of muscle.