Who to Eat First?

D

deleted157868

In my religion we are prohibited from eating siblings in particular because they do not have cloven hooves or chew their cud. My sister Frances might chew her cud. Don't know for sure. I suppose I would have to die of starvation which is better than suffering the wrath of my Lord by breaking Her sacred laws..

Oh really? LOL

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, My survival training officer had a very simple and logical answer to this... You always eat the FAT people first.

In one kill you, both, eliminate the largest mouth to feed, AND you provide the most food for the survivors.

The reduces the likelihood of anyone else having to be eaten...

That's what I was thinking too. :cool:

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have two brothers who love to hunt... I'm sure one of them would just kill a bear or deer or whatever kind of animals live in the Andes mountains... or we would walk to a stream or something and catch fish.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have two brothers who love to hunt... I'm sure one of them would just kill a bear or deer or whatever kind of animals live in the Andes mountains... or we would walk to a stream or something and catch fish.
Oh, that won't work. As the plane approaches the animals realize it will crash and destroy their peaceful habitat so they rapidly flee. It happens the same week that the local riverbed runs dry so the fish are gone as well, and unfortunately for all of you the temperature is 40 below zero and you've all dressed for the warm climate of Veruva (a new tropical island) and must stay in the plane with its solar panels which help provide heat. No, I'm afraid you'll have to make a selection-maybe the priest who flew along with you, he is a Brother after all :biggrin1:.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, that won't work. As the plane approaches the animals realize it will crash and destroy their peaceful habitat so they rapidly flee. It happens the same week that the local riverbed runs dry so the fish are gone as well, and unfortunately for all of you the temperature is 40 below zero and you've all dressed for the warm climate of Veruva (a new tropical island) and must stay in the plane with its solar panels which help provide heat. No, I'm afraid you'll have to make a selection-maybe the priest who flew along with you, he is a Brother after all :biggrin1:.
My God but you are twisted . . . I like that in a man. :wink:

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, My survival training officer had a very simple and logical answer to this... You always eat the FAT people first.

In one kill you, both, eliminate the largest mouth to feed, AND you provide the most food for the survivors.

The reduces the likelihood of anyone else having to be eaten...

My bro is a seargeant and once when we were drunk he said if anything happened like this we would kill my sister. His reasoning made sense. She is bitchy, slow moving and 275 lbs of nourishment.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That I disagree with, just because the person is overweight dose not mean they eat the most. Yes you would provide more food if you were ok with eating alot of fat. If you think of it an overweight person is prolly going to have just as much muscle as a thin person, because they are overweight and can not do as much physical activity's as other's, There for not having alot of muscle.

Another thing you find out in survival training is that, when food is scarce and survival on the line, you EAT AS MUCH FAT AS YOU CAN GET.

Fat is higher calorie than muscle, and fat is what triggers satiety... the feeling that you are full.
Therefore... in a survival situation, eating fat enables you to survive on less, and yet not suffer hunger as bad, as eating lean tissue.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
why ME? lol

but I highly doubt it...I weigh the least of all my siblings and I'm the youngest, so I feel pretty safe...

besides, they wouldn't get too many meals out of me...

and on top of it all, I can run faster than all of them!

If you can't identify the person that should be eaten, you leave it up to others to identify YOU.
Don't hem and haw... look around and just pick the roundest one.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you think of it an overweight person is prolly going to have just as much muscle as a thin person, because they are overweight and can not do as much physical activity's as other's, There for not having alot of muscle.

Well... its odd, but believe it or not, having to heft twice as much weight DOES require more muscle than the average thin person has....
Trust me, a guy like Marlon Brando had a lot more meat on them than, say, George Clooney

AND... just think of how well marbled that Marlon meat would be..... it would cook up SOOOOOO juicy.....

And then there's always the Marlon Rinds!
Crispy, salty,... and plenty to go around...

all the way around Brando...