Who uses/used Trojan horse Magnum Condoms?

Yesterday it was my first time ever to use a larger condom and i liked it!! I never used a larger condom cuz it's not easy to get it here in Holland but i've met a girl at School who went to school in Singapore and she gave me The trojen Horse magnum!... and yeah she is a size-queen :p

Have anybody ever used the trojan magnum??

how was it... how did ya experience it?

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, I have to use the larger sized condoms (Magnum XL's) because of my girth. If I were to use the regular sized condoms, either they would be too tight on me, or they will break. I have had a good experience with the ones I've used.

By the way dude, how big is that thing?

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never used that particular brand but I can sure say that changing to a larger size of condom was a real positive choice for me. Previously I had assumed all condoms came in the same standard size and I really hated using them 'cause they were really tight around my rather thick shaft and wld sometimes affect the strength of my erection. Changing to a larger size was so liberating!

Christofferb---- Yeah I know those regular sized condoms are also to thight for me.. but otherwise i don't have protection so I had to use them... and I didn't know much about larger condoms I didn't even know they excisted:p .. I am actually the same size as you but only a little smaller on the girth there! WOW:p

Hi Patro can i ask you which condom u used? maybe i will get them too :p

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Christofferb---- Yeah I know those regular sized condoms are also to thight for me.. but otherwise i don't have protection so I had to use them... and I didn't know much about larger condoms I didn't even know they excisted:p .. I am actually the same size as you but only a little smaller on the girth there! WOW:p

Hi Patro can i ask you which condom u used? maybe i will get them too :p

Nice nice, well you have one hell of a cock dude! Congrats!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday it was my first time ever to use a larger condom and i liked it!! I never used a larger condom cuz it's not easy to get it here in Holland but i've met a girl at School who went to school in Singapore and she gave me The trojen Horse magnum!... and yeah she is a size-queen :p

As much as I hate condoms, they're still essential for protection, so when I have to use them, I usually choose Trojan Magnums or Durex XXLs, they do the job. They're kinda thick, however, which is yet another reason why I hate condoms.

jtwildone05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have used that particular brand and on my particular girth it was a great choice. much more comfortable and not too tight.i recommend them !

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
...she gave me The trojen Horse magnum!...Have anybody ever used the trojan magnum?? how was it... how did ya experience it?
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Those Trojan Horse Magnums have a little trap door underneath....

Seriously, Magnum XLs or Durex XXLs are great. I wouldn't leave home without them (and some lube). Most standard condoms are 7 3/4" long and 1 3/8" wide, while Magnums are 8" by and 1 1/2". Magnum XLs are the same length as Magnums, but 1 3/4" wide. Durex XXL are 9 1/2" long and 1 5/8" wide.

Take care

Ceg

I don't use used condoms.

LoooL...

Now Come on Pecker! are you really sure about that!!:tongue:.... think deeeepp:p lol

Maybe u used used condoms in the past but don't use them anymore cuz you didn't like it??? lol

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The Magnum XL is the only condom I've comfortably worn... ever. It just sucks that a lot of places seem to charge more for them than the "standard issue."

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately, I'm back to using the Trojan Magnum XL condoms, since They Fit condoms were taken off the market. The They Fit size U22 fit just right, but the Magnum XL are too narrow, particularly the ring at the base, and are hard to put on and uncomfortable after a while. But, they're the best I can get at the moment.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've run the range from regular, to Magnum, to nothing. Between the two condom sizes, I haven't developed a strong preference yet since I haven't noticed a distinct different. My guess is that I'm right at the size range where each can fit me with the regular size being just a bit tighter, but the Magnum working out just fine as well.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've run the range from regular, to Magnum, to nothing. Between the two condom sizes, I haven't developed a strong preference yet since I haven't noticed a distinct different. My guess is that I'm right at the size range where each can fit me with the regular size being just a bit tighter, but the Magnum working out just fine as well.

Yeah, Nothing's my favourite brand, too.