Who uses/used Trojan horse Magnum Condoms?

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think the Magnum XL is that much bigger in width than the regular Magnum condom.
As Renegade points out Life Styles King Size are wonderful. They don't squeeze the blood out deflating your erection when putting one on, lol.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Magnum XL is larger than the standard Magnum (large) condom in both length and circumfrence. I kinda fit in between these two condom sizes. The Magnum (large) is perfect for my length, but I feel the tightness and have difficulty getting it around my cock head. The Magnum XL is a little longer than I need, but fits my girth well. My size is approx. 8.5" x 6.25" with a head 2.5" wide.

I hope this proves helpful.

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont use condoms, cant find any to fit my girth as im 6.5 inches in girth
every brand seem too tight.
and im 9inches long so thats quite hard to fit in too.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
magnum Xl are actually roomies at the head and smaller on the middle. and when u finish u will have a ring in ur penis base... magnums are much better... unless you have a big head which i havent see much here magnums are better. all other brands are to skinny... doesnt matter if it says XXL or Tripple large they are still almost like regular condoms..

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
At 9.5" when hard I use the Trojan Magnum XL's they work the best for me and they seem to go on better than other condoms I am very thick also but they do fit snugly on the girth size....I was in Europe before and they have a condom I used when there but I forgot the name of it it was thin and was very nice for larger cocks it was super thin also...
Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

D

deleted110426

I've always been to scared to grab those Mag xl's I use the regular Mags but always wondered about the Xl's I'm just under 9 in length(I have a ruler shot in my pics) and just at 6 in girth. Would they fit me alright?:confused:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sorry! but pecker already said that... couldn't you think of something else?

Yes, actually I could. I said "I don't use used condoms, either." Can you read whole sentences? Or do you have some strange bone-marrow disease that makes it impossible to see anything written to the right of a comma?

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't use anything smaller than Magnum XLs. Trying to put on a regular condom is like me trying to put on a wetsuit made for midgets!!

Yes, actually I could. I said "I don't use used condoms, either." Can you read whole sentences? Or do you have some strange bone-marrow disease that makes it impossible to see anything written to the right of a comma?

Heeeyy You Again!... There is a thing called edit! i am not sure you've heared of it but ahh well you figure it out!...

If you only come here to post dumb shit you can better go to somebody else please cuz i am not into that kinda thing ok...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
again i think reg mags are better and bigger than the XL the xl just has more room for the head.. thats it.... Mag large is wider..

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always been to scared to grab those Mag xl's I use the regular Mags but always wondered about the Xl's I'm just under 9 in length(I have a ruler shot in my pics) and just at 6 in girth. Would they fit me alright?:confused:

Yes, by all means, try them. I'm 7.5 by 5.5, and Magnum XL fits me just right. If I was any narrower, The Magnum XL might be a little baggy, but since you're wider than me, they'll work OK.

I am only 6.5 in length but I have 6" in girth. Would a magnum still fit or am I too short for it? I need something that can accomodate the width without being too long.

I think you should try them, too. You just won't unroll them all the way, but thats OK as long as it stays in place. Try both the regular Magnum and the XL. (You might prefer the XL!)

The discovery of Magnum and Magnum XL were like a revelation to me. I have more of a garden-variety "large" cock, not huge like some of you guys, but I can say for sure that if you're wider than 5.5 in circumference, "regular" condoms should be off your shopping list forever.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have there been any studies on the effectiveness of longer than needed condoms.
I think that there have been for width but if slippage is the matter of concern that some think it is the possible problems maybe should be investigated at length ( pun invariably intended).

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Andyo; I know that the XL's that I get are wider than the regular magnums I've gotten.