Who uses/used Trojan horse Magnum Condoms?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heeeyy You Again!... There is a thing called edit! i am not sure you've heared of it but ahh well you figure it out!...

If you only come here to post dumb shit you can better go to somebody else please cuz i am not into that kinda thing ok...

I haven't heared of it. Please explain so I can better go to somebody?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can't get Trojans Magnums or XLs around here... the only "large" variety I've found is Ansell large... and I must admit, they are horrible. The ring is too tight and they chafe no matter what I do.

Amnesty international should get on the case.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use the Magnum XLs all the time. Ever since I have started using them it has been great. I find more space as an enhancement. One thing that I think helps is to put a drop or two of lube inside the condom before you put it on. This helps you slide a little more. And of course, using lots of lube before you enter is always a help. My wife agrees with me.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey Roosevelt,
well Xl are bigger on the head( room) thats where all the 15% bigger than the magnum large goes.. but XL would leave u a ring at the base from pressure!

NOTE: for those bigger than 5.5 circumference.. magnums are the thing u want to use.... it boost ur confidence even more!!!! luv the yellow packets in gold! hehe!

peace out!

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much as I hate condoms, they're still essential for protection, so when I have to use them, I usually choose Trojan Magnums or Durex XXLs, they do the job. They're kinda thick, however, which is yet another reason why I hate condoms.

^ x2

despite my lpsg handle, i hate condoms too. but when necessary, in fact, i do, use the Magnum XL's. my girth is 6.5 and 7 at the base, and pretty much any other condom i've tried causes discomfort

Smudgeruk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is interesting. Do all you guys cover your entire length with a condom? I only cover the first three or so inches, maybe a bit more if I intende to cum inside the woman. I love the raw feel on the rest of the shaft.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smud.. u could get a slipping.. well, when i put the condom it usually covers 2/3 of my penis.. dont know why,, :)

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I use the Trojan Magnums (in the gold foil). I've used the Magnum XLs which fit just fine, but prefer the Magnums.

Interesting side note, if you go to their website: TrojanIndex_Cover
In the bottom right corner you can select your own Trojan name. Mine is 'Scrotus, Son of Erectus'

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Magnum XL is the only condom I've comfortably worn... ever. It just sucks that a lot of places seem to charge more for them than the "standard issue."

I think that charging more for MagnumXL condoms is discrimination. since XL t-shirts don't cost more than M ones.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday it was my first time ever to use a larger condom and i liked it!! I never used a larger condom cuz it's not easy to get it here in Holland but i've met a girl at School who went to school in Singapore and she gave me The trojen Horse magnum!... and yeah she is a size-queen :p

Have anybody ever used the trojan magnum??

how was it... how did ya experience it?
I've used magnum XL ever since they came out.
Best thing that ever happen for me! They're a great fit for me.
Believe it or not my doctor introduced them to me by giving me some market samples years ago before they actually got on the open market.
Sorry that they are difficult to get there... of all places...Holland:confused:
Perhaps you can special order a supply through a web sit.
What I do find kinda strange...they market & promote magnum XL for black guys.
I had the experience of a saleman pulling a box of them off the shelf and giving them to me to purchase before I even told him what brand I want...
he happened to be white...said you probably want & need these...most of yall do.:confused: I really didn't know what to say or think. I just brought them which I was gonna do anyway.
I don't know if that was a sales pitch or not or if he was tryin to be fun or not...but they do cost more than other regular size rubber.
Anyway...Be Safe, Be Careful & Enjoy!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday it was my first time ever to use a larger condom and i liked it!! I never used a larger condom cuz it's not easy to get it here in Holland but i've met a girl at School who went to school in Singapore and she gave me The trojen Horse magnum!... and yeah she is a size-queen :p

Have anybody ever used the trojan magnum??

how was it... how did ya experience it?
I do...best thing that ever happen for me:biggrin1: