Who uses/used Trojan horse Magnum Condoms?

D

deleted134373

I ONLY use trojan magnums but they can feel... thick ...

OR...
The best I've ever found are KIMONO
theyr'e XXL and SUPER SUPER SUPER thin but they dont break .I LOVE them, they feel the best... BUT
they're like $30/box

uwsdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
totally dude. from what i can tell in your pic, you would fit comfortably in the xl's. how do you feel in the the regulars? if they're even a little snug, go up to the xls you'll love the difference

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Vanhungbi, did you know you can order a box of 48 Kimono MAXX for only $24.59 from www.Amazon.com?

Added bonus, Amazon now allows customers to upload brief video reviews of products. :wink: Perhaps you could add a demo on how it's used. I anxiously await your first video review of this product. :biggrin1:

I ONLY use trojan magnums but they can feel... thick ...

OR...
The best I've ever found are KIMONO
theyr'e XXL and SUPER SUPER SUPER thin but they dont break .I LOVE them, they feel the best... BUT
they're like $30/box

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most large size condoms are a marketing gimmick... you can wrap a regular condom on a cucumber and plumb a toilet with it and still won't break...

I was informed of that by a woman by the way....

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most large size condoms are a marketing gimmick... you can wrap a regular condom on a cucumber and plumb a toilet with it and still won't break...

doesnt mean the regular condom is comfortable and i dont plan on plunging a toilet with my cock :rolleyes:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah...a woman that never had to wear a tight condom on her cock.

If regular condoms fit, were comfortable and didn't break on big dicks then they would just make regular condoms half the size and save money on the latex.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah...a woman that never had to wear a tight condom on her cock.

If regular condoms fit, were comfortable and didn't break on big dicks then they would just make regular condoms half the size and save money on the latex.
The best way is to try them and see what right for you.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday it was my first time ever to use a larger condom and i liked it!! I never used a larger condom cuz it's not easy to get it here in Holland but i've met a girl at School who went to school in Singapore and she gave me The trojen Horse magnum!... and yeah she is a size-queen :p

Have anybody ever used the trojan magnum??

how was it... how did ya experience it?

I've used them. And, do most of the time. Just having a condom a bit larger around the base feels a whole lot better...