Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's this..? :X

:eek: http://www.lpsg.org/arcade.php :biggrin1: You're welcome.

I used to as well. Been a couple years, though. The arcade used to be pretty popular!

Used to be popular? In my heart, it still is. Otherwise, I'm just that strange guy who sits in the corner to play with himself. :tongue:

whenever I have the resolve, I go to the BURGERTIME game here, and work fervorously to beat it.

Ah, that game is really tricky! I play 'Seconds of Madness' quite a lot - it's awesome.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, that game is really tricky! I play 'Seconds of Madness' quite a lot - it's awesome:tongue:.
Yeah, personally, I wish it was a litle more like the original arcade version, or even the NES or Intellivision. THOSE were the ones I could whip in no time flat.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*raises hand*

but i suck at all the games.

i spanked the monkey today and couldnt get above 365 miles per hour

*sad face*

Aww! Turn that :frown1: upside down! :smile: If it's any consolation, my monkey spanking is very poor. There are only a few games that I'm actually good at. I'm sure you are secretly breaking all previous records but are simply too modest to submit your score. I bet you win all the shooters. :2gunsfiring_v1:

Yeah, personally, I wish it was a litle more like the original arcade version, or even the NES or Intellivision. THOSE were the ones I could whip in no time flat.

The remakes are often not as good as the originals, but most often it's the keyboard interface that doesn't compare to the original joystick/pad.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I'm curious, do you regularly visit the LPSG arcade? I'm often lurking in there and sometimes feel like the only one. I'm certainly addicted, are you? :smile:
Used to be popular? In my heart, it still is. Otherwise, I'm just that strange guy who sits in the corner to play with himself. :tongue:
I've never been to the arcade, but if you feel lonely I'd be happy to come watch you play.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
:eek: How dare you!? I was making a perfectly innocent reference to the arcade and you twisted my words to suit your own, perverted ends.
What??! I was just offering to keep you company, and that's where your mind goes?

However.... now that you mention it... let's talk about twisting perverted ends.... :mischievous:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What??! I was just offering to keep you company, and that's where your mind goes?

However.... now that you mention it... let's talk about twisting perverted ends.... :mischievous:

Oh. That's fine then. All is forgiven. I'm too pure to discuss such things though, sorry. :tongue:

shyhotgurl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me! I do!

But it would be nice if they had some interactive multiplayer games in there... it feels kind of lonely playing all by myself!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me! I do!

But it would be nice if they had some interactive multiplayer games in there... it feels kind of lonely playing all by myself!

Playing by yourself can be fun! It's all in the wrist and finger action. :tongue: (< Surprisingly dirty.)

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm an absolute game junkie. Currently I have an XBox 360, a Nintendo Wii, Neo Geo AES System, PC-Engine, Nintendo DS, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Turbo Express, and have emulators for Neo Geo, PC Engine, Super Nintendo, Atari, Sega Genesis and arcade titles through MacMame on my laptop. But I can't combine my penis viewing habits with online video gameplay... I'd NEVER get anything done! :biggrin:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an absolute game junkie. Currently I have an XBox 360, a Nintendo Wii, Neo Geo AES System, PC-Engine, Nintendo DS, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Turbo Express, and have emulators for Neo Geo, PC Engine, Super Nintendo, Atari, Sega Genesis and arcade titles through MacMame on my laptop. But I can't combine my penis viewing habits with online video gameplay... I'd NEVER get anything done! :biggrin:

That's awesome! :biggrin1: I have a few emulators on my laptop, numerous PC games - anything from Oblivion to GTA Vice City, a PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, a Sega Mega Drive, (Genesis in the US) several hand-held consoles like the Gameboy and of course, the Microsoft Return of Arcade pack which features the likes of Pac-Man, Dig Dug and Pole Position. :smile: Nice to know I'm not the only one haha!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never even knew the arcade was there. Thanks for letting me know MoT :biggrin1:. I love you :tongue:.

Although it would have been nice if you'd waited until AFTER my assignment was due :tongue:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never even knew the arcade was there. Thanks for letting me know MoT :biggrin1:. I love you :tongue:.

Although it would have been nice if you'd waited until AFTER my assignment was due :tongue:

Sorry! :redface: I'll be sure to check your assignment schedule before posting next time. :tongue: You didn't even know it existed?! :eek: I've just saved your life! :biggrin1: Oh, I love you too sweet one.