Who wants a tall bottom guy? (gay question)

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by LA8PV, Sep 19, 2009.

1. LA8PV

LA8PV Member

I'm not sure if this is a "Personal ad" - maybe more sort of a poll, or reality check perhaps.

I'm a quite tall guy - 6'5", 205 lbs. Sexually I usually prefer bottoming for other tall/big/muscular/hung guys (well, sometimes others as well, and I may top now and then). But I'm a bit frustrated that the majority of guys hitting on me assume that I'm a top guy. They want to be fucked by a big, tall top - which I can understand very well, since that's what turns me on as well.

So I'm wondering, do you guys usually assume that a tall and masculine guy is a top? Or is "my problem" rather the opposite, that many tall guys are really bottoms? Or maybe a lot of the taller tops prefer smaller guys because the size difference makes domination easy? Or perhaps my gaydar is not working very well... Any other thoughts?

I guess I'm most of all wondering what other tall guys (tops, bottoms and versatiles) think about this, but anyone is welcome to reply.

Ok, I'll use this as a personal ad as well:
    Top guys even taller than myself - send me a message! :biggrin1:

2. LA8PV

LA8PV Member

no one?? no thoughts? :-S

3. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

4. LA8PV

LA8PV Member

Ok thanks - if any moderators see this message, feel free to move the thread to the appropriate sub-forum! Otherwise I'll take some action ...tomorrow ;-)

5. D_Egidius Dickharde

D_Egidius Dickharde New Member

im completely feeling you.

im tall (6' 5'')and often get rejected about that... but I become picky and like tall guys myself.. A 69 isnt convenient with a shortie :p

Also, for some weird reason I met quite a few tall guys who despite being tall and bottoms, like to get fucked by short ones... And that leaves us tall tops alone...

#5 D_Egidius Dickharde, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  6. LA8PV

LA8PV Member

i guess it's good for me if a lot of my tall bottom brothers prefer shorties ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted