Who wants to bang my GF?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am serious.
You probably have a good thing and want to ruin it.
You should seriously reconsider.

You can always find a guy to fuck your girlfriend.
In fact your girlfriend could find a guy to fuck her without your help in the search.
But she does not.
Does that tell you anything?

If you have trouble maintaining an erection, there are doctors that deal with those "male problems".
That is where you should start.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I need someone who is willing to work with me to have sex with my GF. She is not totally into the idea, so we would have to ease into it. If you live in Wisconsin, that is great!
She's against it, and you want to keep on planning? You narcissistic bastard, she deserves better than you.

Between now and the time she dumps you for a real human being, stop treating her like a piece of meat.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry, i only have sex with people who want to have sex with me...regardless of dick size, i hope she finds someone who'll take her wishes and desires into account and not just offer her up because he feels insecure and needs to exert some kind of dominance and control.

Peanut2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should really think this whole thing through! My girlfriend liked guys with bigger dicks and she started having sex with this guy but still dating me. Eventually they decided to just stay together and I was the one out. Not saying that will happen but make sure you know what you are doing before you mess up a relationship.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should really think this whole thing through! My girlfriend liked guys with bigger dicks and she started having sex with this guy but still dating me. Eventually they decided to just stay together and I was the one out. Not saying that will happen but make sure you know what you are doing before you mess up a relationship.

Women want to feel wanted, appreciated and loved. (Men do too)
That is not the message you are sending by telling her to go have sex with someone else.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There seem like a lot of ways this could blow up.

For instance: If she's not totally sold on this idea, did she give you permission to post her pictures online with this solicitation? Even edited, this might freak her out. These are just not risks I'd advise taking in a LTR.

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This really is a recipe for disaster. Don't sell yourself short due to a small pens. Just find another way to do it, use toys, whatever, bringing someone else in is never a good idea.