Who wants to bang my GF?

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK, if your serious and she's willing and over 18 I'll offer-up. You said something about a sex machine, I'm as close as you'll get with my cock/dildo fleshtube. It's long and hard and I can fuck for hours with no risk of going limp. See gallery and let me know.

Shane8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ill take her off your hands for a few hours, just come to ohio for a weekend.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There seem like a lot of ways this could blow up.

For instance: If she's not totally sold on this idea, did she give you permission to post her pictures online with this solicitation? Even edited, this might freak her out. These are just not risks I'd advise taking in a LTR.

thats what i was wondering. why not post some little soft dick pics for us and have her ask for some big cocks.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I need someone who is willing to work with me to have sex with my GF. She is not totally into the idea, so we would have to ease into it. If you live in Wisconsin, that is great!
If that is really your gf, she is hot to me. I love young fit women. Too bad I am so far away and too old :mad:

D_Richard Lugie

Account Disabled
Media
Dude, wtf, either this is your gf, and your f'd in the head, or this is a random, and your a troll and f'd in the head. Get a penis pump or something if you want to be bigger

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
Dude eat her pussy for 45mins straight, but keep your pants on. Ask her how many orgasms she wants to have, and count them each time she cums. After about the 4th O, she'll want dick so bad, yours will feel 10inches long. And you'll be swollen, from the excitement of watching her be in so much joy. That you'll feel big.
i kinda like this response.call me weird but it sounded erotic and romantic at the same time

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

dgosh

Just Browsing
Media
Dude eat her pussy for 45mins straight, but keep your pants on. Ask her how many orgasms she wants to have, and count them each time she cums. After about the 4th O, she'll want dick so bad, yours will feel 10inches long. And you'll be swollen, from the excitement of watching her be in so much joy. That you'll feel big.

disagree...my wife when extremely aroused opens up quite a bit inside...if anything the more aroused she is the BIGGER a dick she is able to accomodate..and if your small, its still going to feel small.

just being honest.

flgirl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't listen to all these insecure vanilla fools ;) I would try getting her more into the idea of swinging/swapping first to warm her up and then it should be a smooth transition. Most of these men on here are the jealous type that have not had successful relationships. In reality the couples who participate in these types of sexual adventures usually have great relationships. Remember couples who play together stay together!