Who wants to be a Hilton?

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hunnypot &#064; Nov 7 2005, 06&#58;29 PM) [post=359004]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I have just watched who wants to be a hilton - here in the UK
One word....

JABE

OMG I bet he&#39;s hung
[/b][/quote]
I&#39;d rather have hot nails jabbed into my eyes than be a Hilton.

Tell tell. Who is this lovely hunk of man?

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just some gossip about the ancestral Hiltons picked up from a lurid book on Hollywood that I read in the late 70&#39;s:

Paris&#39;s great-uncle Conrad (the playboy married at one time to Liz Taylor, he was known as "Nicky") was alleged to have bragged as a young man that he and his two brothers had a yard of cock collectively

I have no idea whether there&#39;s any merit to that at all, but Liz was supposedly a notorious size queen in her day

<

D_Oliver Sudden

Account Disabled
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dlcs &#064; Nov 8 2005, 03&#58;47 AM) [post=359042]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hunnypot &#064; Nov 7 2005, 06&#58;29 PM) [post=359004]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I have just watched who wants to be a hilton - here in the UK
One word....

JABE

OMG I bet he&#39;s hung
[/b][/quote]
I&#39;d rather have hot nails jabbed into my eyes than be a Hilton.

Tell tell. Who is this lovely hunk of man?
[/b][/quote]

He is one of the contestants who wants to win a "HILTON" lifestyle - he is a ranch hand by day with a texan accent - blond hair and blue eyes absolutely divine

austin-dude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a pic of him.

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/nbc/i_want_to_be_a_hilton/beahilton_jabe.jpg

Profile provided to NBC:

Jabe -- Joshua, Texas -- Ranch Hand

A charming construction worker who installs septic tanks, Jabe, 26, has an assortment of pets including goats, turtles and a donkey named Hank. A true southern gentleman, this hunky bachelor is quite the ladies man. As the owner of a construction company he rarely gets a moment to himself, yet he finds the time to call his mother every morning before his day begins. He also enjoys fishing and hunting.

Hoggdong

Just Browsing
Media
Paris's great-uncle Conrad (the playboy married at one time to Liz Taylor, he was known as "Nicky") was alleged to have bragged as a young man that he and his two brothers had a yard of cock collectively

Nicky was known as "the pepper mill". Your guess as to which size:)