Who Wants To Be a Super Hero?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by avalonlovelove, Aug 17, 2007.

1. avalonlovelove

avalonlovelove New Member

Does anyone watch this comic book/weird show on sci-fi thursday nights.It is so strange especially seeing them run around in costumes asking for people's help.I feel bad for them it must be so embarrasing to wear a cape and walk up to strangers asking for help to finish their missions.I have a crush on the cute dark-haired gay guy.He's not bad.:tongue: :smile: :wink: I wonder which show is more popular on Sci-Fi Who Wants to be a Super Hero or that Ghost Hunters show.My money would be on Ghost Hunters because that show is creepy.

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

I have been a huge comic book fan since I was a kid, and I love the superhero movies. This is the stupidest show on TV. The worst thing is that they justify that fact that nobody really has super powers by saying, "In the end a real super hero is one who selflessly helps others." Ugh.

I can't believe that Stan Lee is involved with this show.

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh man, I love this show. It is silly and fun. I'm rooting fot the gay guy...I should isolate that comment...I'm rooting for Parthanon. I also like the karate guy and want these two to do a hot three way with the cop.

I was surprised they did the idea with the bees. I couldn't do that.

Next weeks preview you see them crawling through spiders and snakes. You hear Parthonon scream and Stan Lee say, "in all my career I never heard a super hero scream. Too funny.

This show would make a great party night. Take a drink when anyone crys. Loooooove it!

4. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could selflessly help others, hee hee, ha, ha, can you read my mind. A woman in distress: Help!, Help!, Save my kitty!, Please!, Somebody please! Save my kitty.
    Me as a super hero: I`ll save your kitty maam.

Ok, now i`m just getting out there in left field.

lafever

5. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    ghost hunters is a scam they take ppls money and as far as i know and have watched it a few times they have never found any ghosts

6. edonline

Gold Member

I don't know where got the idea that the Ghost Hunters guys get paid or take money. AFAIK, it's all volunteer and they only go to people's places when requested/asked.

7. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whip-Snap is fianlly gone as of last night. Did you guys see the big cop and parthanon check each other out...priceless. i think the cute guy in red will win.

8. edonline

Gold Member

I did catch the part after Parthenon had climbed out of the tube and The Defuser (the cop) grabbed Parth's butt. Well, actually he just brushed dirt off of his butt, but i can imagine...

9. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    They've also found ghosts plently of times, or at least come up with evidence that can best be explained supernaturally. One of the freakiest things I've ever seen in my life I saw on that show when a cameraman got hurled into the air and incapacitated by something that wasn't there.

But this isn't a Ghost Hunters thread. In re Super Hero: how awesome is it that the gay guy's code name is something Greek?

Too bad Hyper-Strike isn't gay as well... he would make an enviable bottom with those acrobat moves.

10. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, total cutie. Parthonon originally said he had a different name at the audition but someone else had it...so he took Parthanon. Hyper-strike has a great stance and face for comic books. I think he will actually win.

Draft saved Draft deleted