Who Wants to Get Hit On?

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay People -

Who wants to get hit on mercilessly by a guy with baby blue eyes and told how fantastic they are? I will figure out a compliment for you and if you get into this, then you must do the same for any random person you might like to say such things to. GO.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hotmilf - your alabaster, silky skin would be manna from heaven for my lips to touch. You first? Of course. You are always first.
Geordie - come on now. You say something nice to hotmilf. She is spectacular.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For example - I would love to get hit on by an amazingly beautiful woman who had the confidence to walk up to me with a smile and chat and grab my well worked out ass and help herself as she looks me in the eye and insists that I dance with her.
Come ON! What would you like and what would you like to do if you were out tonight? Make it good - as in ideal.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, in THAT case, Geordie, you know that you, Max (the dog), Cindy Lou and I have a dinner date!!!:biggrin1: You're a smart fellow, and you have the good sense to keep good company here at LPSG!:tongue:

- - - - - - - - -

Hmmmm.... GW, well, you're an incredibly kind person with fantastic muscles. I've always had a thing for blue eyes, and it would be great to have the opportunity to gaze into them, although that wouldn't exactly be what I would have in mind to do. :eek::tongue:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PS: sorry if I haven't caught on properly. I fail miserably at multitasking (I was cooking, working on a web site, and cruising LPSG!)