Who was a bigger size queen: Zsa Zsa Gabor or Mae West?

D

deleted136887

Both these ladies are dead, so maybe any replies will be speculation. But in their hey-day, they probably enjoyed a big schlong to the hilt! The stars from then just seems so much sexier than the modern ones.

thot

Legendary Member
Media
Some words of wisdom from Miss West
• I'm a woman of very few words, but lots of action.
• I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.
• Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
• I like my clothes to be tight enough to show I'm a woman, but loose enough to show I'm a lady.
• It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men.
• A hard man is good to find.
• Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired.
• I go for two kinds of men. The kind with muscles, and the kind without.
• Save a boyfriend for a rainy day -- and another, in case it doesn't rain.
• I feel like a million tonight. But one at a time.
• Good sex is like good Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
• You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

thot

Legendary Member
Media
Some words of wisdom from Miss West
• I'm a woman of very few words, but lots of action.
• I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.
• Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
• I like my clothes to be tight enough to show I'm a woman, but loose enough to show I'm a lady.
• It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men.
• A hard man is good to find.
• Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired.
• I go for two kinds of men. The kind with muscles, and the kind without.
• Save a boyfriend for a rainy day -- and another, in case it doesn't rain.
• I feel like a million tonight. But one at a time.
• Good sex is like good Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
• You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Zsa Zsa outlived her sisters and her mother, plus she was not considered the talented one of the Gabor family.

mick93101

Experimental Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Zsa Zsa Gabor married for money and position but never married the famous gigolo, Profirio Rubirosa, a man known for his "blessing". In 1954, she divorced George Sanders and he divorced Barbara Hutton. They had a well publicized excapade together. A year later, she married Hal Hayes (money). M.W. just preferred gyuys with muscles. Z.Z.G. was definitely the bigger sausage hag.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Zsa Zsa is still breathing thru her ventilator. Mae dug fags with little dicks from steroids. What about Ann "orexic HorseFace" Coulter. Strap ons only gals!

Yes, Zsa Zsa is on a respirator. I have it on good authority that her titled Euro-trash husband is a big fag who trolls the health clubs in West Hollywood looking for the kinds of sweet young boys who are impressed by statements like: "my wife, Zsa Zsa Gabor . . . ."

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
According to Wikipedia, her mother is of Jewish extraction, she has had recent major health problems but nothing is mentioned about a respirator (doesn't mean it isn't so), lost $10 million to Madoff but her husband's adopted son, a German brothel owner, gave them $6 million. Here are more details from Wikipedia (which isn't copyrighted, so I think I am OK regarding TOS in posting this) --

Their mother, Jolie (née Jancsi Tilleman), was of Jewish descent, and was related to Annette Tilleman, the wife of California politician Tom Lantos.

Gabor was a passenger in an automobile accident that occurred on November 27, 2002. She was initially reported as being in a coma when she was actually conscious at the time medical assistance arrived. She left the hospital in early January 2003, but required continued physical therapy. Gabor sued and was awarded $2 million.

On July 7, 2005, she suffered a massive stroke, leaving her in critical condition at a local hospital. She underwent surgery to remove a blockage in her carotid artery. She returned home on July 15. In early September 2007, she underwent surgery to deal with after-effects of her previous stroke. On September 18, 2007, aged 90, she underwent surgery to treat a leg infection, which developed as a result of her immobility. [8]

On January 25, 2009, the Associated Press reported that attorney Chris Fields has stated that forensic accountants have determined that as much as $10 million may have been lost by Gabor when it was invested with swindler Bernard Madoff, possibly through a third-party money manager.[9][10]

Marcus Prinz von Anhalt, German brothel owner and adopted son of her husband Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt, helped out with a cheque over $6 million.[11]