Who was freddy frank. is he still alive why was he called by lou costello the eigth w

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by jasonstarkiller, May 20, 2011.

1. jasonstarkiller

jasonstarkiller New Member

Who was freddy frank. is he still alive why was he called by lou costello the eigth wonder of the world?

Freddy Frank is mentioned in several books by actors and agents of the 1930s-1960s, and also in several interviews given by noted celebrities of the time, such as Abbott and Costello. Frank was an extra, kept on the payroll of the studios, to perform sexual services to starlets and more than a few female stars of the era. He also was known for serving as a waiter at many hollywood dinner parties where the hosts would set up a "gag" on unsuspecting guests.
    Frank would serve a salad bowl, with a hole cut in the bottom, and he would carry the bowl at below his waist and offer "salad" to an unsuspecting, usually young and new to hollywood, female guest.
    Frank would have inserted his limp penis in the hole in the bottom of the bowl and his limp penis would be in the bottom of the hole. When the unsuspecting starlet used the tongs Franks provided for the lady to serve herself salad, she would invariably find that her tongs came out with his penis and it was shocking to her and a laugh all around for most of the guests who were in on the gag, many of whom had previously had the gag performed on them.
    This gag was also recreated for the 1984 film "Bachelor Party" which was a very early comedic film staring Tom Hanks. In the film, the waiter is serving hotdogs instead of salad, and the lady asks if they have any foot longs and the waiter answers, "yes, and then some"...and she won't let go of his penis with the tongs when she realizes what she had found...poor slapstick but it was based on real life incidents invoving Franks.
    Also, Franks was in several movies as an actor with the great actor Errol Flynn. Flynn had several "measuring contests" with Franks using quarters laid end to end to measure each man when their penis was laid on a bar top.
    Flynn was always a loser as his erect 12 quarter, hence 12" penis was always a couple of quarters shy of Franks limp penis length. It has been reported that Flynn always made the excuse he was intoxicated and that's why he never "won". Mae West, a notorious "size queen" all her life stated she had never seen anyone like Franks and not even close.
    The great Milton Berle, who had the 2d biggest penis in hollywood of the time, 13.5" erect, was several times cajoled and asked to put his endowment up against Franks to settle the issue when he claimed he was the largest and Berle always declined. Franks was reported to be endowed somewhere from "more than 12 inches" to other reports stating he was "14" long fully flaccid" and his fully hard erection was widely reported to be 18" long.
    That is why Abbott and Costello, Mae West, and several other women of the era all repeated many times that Franks was the biggest they had seen or heard of and he was the "eighth wonder of the world".

2. lemonhead

lemonhead Member

jasonstarkiller: You mentioned that Milton Berle had the 2nd largest penis in Hollywood. Who was the 1st? Are you including Franks as 1st?

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Jason, I'm sure you're sincere ... but those figures are all just preposterous.
    You should read this thread, and many others.
    You can't believe rumour.

4. D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart Account Disabled

It all sounds like urban legend to me. Especially when you start tossing around numbers in the low teens. You know of any movies he was in? IMDB lists a Fred Frank who was an assistant director on many films from 1934 to 1956, including the great "Bride of Frankenstein" and "Creature from the Black Lagoon." I don't think he and Flynn ever worked on the same film.

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    forrest tucker from f troop has always been reported to have a monster trouser snake

6. jasonstarkiller

I saw of picture of this Freddy Frank,in book published not so long ago.Frank looked hard-maybe 12 or 13 inches-maybe 14 or 15-maybe 16,but 18 inches seems Costello may been either exaggerating or hoped it was.After,would just a guy,anyway,who most his time on film screaming ''Abbott.'Abbott-whhooo-'Abbott

7. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  8. jasonstarkiller

Freddy Frank is mentioned in several books by actors and agents of the 1930s-1960s, and also in several interviews given by noted celebrities of the time, such as Abbott and Costello. Frank was an extra, kept on the payroll of the studios, to perform sexual services to starlets and more than a few female stars of the era. He also was known for serving as a waiter at many hollywood dinner parties where the hosts would set up a "gag" on unsuspecting guests. Frank would serve a salad bowl, with a hole cut in the bottom, and he would carry the bowl at below his waist and offer "salad" to an unsuspecting, usually young and new to hollywood, female guest. Frank would have inserted his limp penis in the hole in the bottom of the bowl and his limp penis would be in the bottom of the hole. When the unsuspecting starlet used the tongs Franks provided for the lady to serve herself salad, she would invariably find that her tongs came out with his penis and it was shocking to her and a laugh all around for most of the guests who were in on the gag, many of whom had previously had the gag performed on them. This gag was also recreated for the 1984 film "Bachelor Party" which was a very early comedic film staring Tom Hanks.
    In the film, the waiter is serving hotdogs instead of salad, and the lady asks if they have any foot longs and the waiter answers, "yes, and then some"...and she won't let go of his penis with the tongs when she realizes what she had found...poor slapstick but it was based on real life incidents invoving Franks.
    Also, Franks was in several movies as an actor with the great actor Errol Flynn. Flynn had several "measuring contests" with Franks using quarters laid end to end to measure each man when their penis was laid on a bar top. Flynn was always a loser as his erect 12 quarter, hence 12" penis was always a couple of quarters shy of Franks limp penis length.
    It has been reported that Flynn always made the excuse he was intoxicated and that's why he never "won". Mae West, a notorious "size queen" all her life stated she had never seen anyone like Franks and not even close. The great Milton Berle, who had the 2d biggest penis in hollywood of the time, 13.5" erect, was several times cajoled and asked to put his endowment up against Franks to settle the issue when he claimed he was the largest and Berle always declined. Franks was reported to be endowed somewhere from "more than 12 inches" to other reports stating he was "14" long fully flaccid" and his fully hard erection was widely reported to be 18" long. That is why Abbott and Costello, Mae West, and several other women of the era all repeated many times that Franks was the biggest they had seen or heard of and he was the "eighth wonder of the world".
    But this not the end of the story.According our urban myth network and BS Annonymous Associates,one while Abbott and Costello were visitting Freddy Franks,in a hostel room,he displaying his freakishly huge penis to them.Budd Abbott left the room,but Lou Costello stayed behind.
    Outside,Abbott began to hear his partner screamming.''wohh.Abbott.''wohh.Abbott''wohh.Abbott.It's just too big.Help.abbott.''
    The guy on first.What throws it to I Don't Know. I Don't Know throws it back to Tomorrow, Triple play. Another guy gets up and hits a long fly ball to Because. Why? I don't know! He's on third and I don't give a darn!
    Budd Abbott enters the room and see's Lou Costello pantless,bent over the bed,making his weird breathing noises.hhsttnnnn,while Freddy Frank was trying to stuff his freakishly huge dong back into his pants
    ''Lou,what happened here?''
    ''I don't know.Abbott...nothing happenned here.I've just been a bad boy,thats all.''

9. jasonstarkiller

If anyone finds the picture of this guys alledged monster peter,put it up here.

10. clarkwest

clarkwest Active Member

Attached Files:

11. jasonstarkiller

If Freddy Franks started at 12 inches or whatever,then the guy would way huge hard.I saw a picture in a book once,about weird crap in hollywood,but image of the guy was blurred.The guy had giant horse sized dick,he was blurred.The photo might have been or doctored up.

12. jasonstarkiller

From my Guide to Celebrity Monster Cocks (c)2008 (it's in the Blogs of Monstercocktube):

Errol Flynn: The Australian actor was "so well hung that he was famous for it all over Hollywood". It was about 11 inches long. Truman Capote relates that Flynn pulled out his sausage at a party and plunked out "You are my Sunshine" on the piano. He and Freddy Frank sometimes had "stretch and measure" contests. Flynn always lost , but blamed it on alcohol (he was drunk most of the time) and never conceded defeat. In Nick Hornby's novel "High Fidelity", Flynn is described as "preposterously endowed". He wore a swim suit as underwear, with his cock pointing up, so you could see it above the waistband of his trousers. And he never hesitated to unzip and display his monster when asked to do so--regardless of who was present. Flynn jerked off for gossip columnist Hedda Hopper at her front door. According to the book "Hollywood Babylon: It's Back", Flynn took his 15 year old son Sean to brothels and they had sex with the same woman at the same time. Flynn became an overnight sensation starring in "Captain Blood", and appears in many movies such as "Dodge City", "The Sea Hawk", "Santa Fe Trail", "The Sun Also Rises", and "The Adventures of Robin Hood".

Johnny Stompanato: The Italian-American marine who became a bodyguard for gangster Mickey Cohen, had a cock 12 inches long. Movie star Lana Turner was his girlfriend, and when she lost the "Best Actress" award said it was OK because she had a live one at home. Oscars are 12 inches tall, and "Oscar" was his nickname. Johnny was murdered in 1958 by Lana, but she got away with it because her daughter claimed in court she did it to save her mother. Keanu Reeves (with his average size cock) will play Stompanato in a forthcoming movie about him.

p.s. My Guide is the ONLY one in existence! Most of the time when I am on LPSG I think, "They should trash this celebrity endowments category, and pay me to replace it with my Guide." However, this category has a lot of shit about very minor celebrities and non-celebrities that I chose not to include in my Guide. Plus my Guide is 100% accurate and very organized, and this category is definitely not.

13. V72

V72
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jesus Christ - full of yourself much? No matter how good, accurate, thorough, etc. it may be, anyone who thinks that a whole forum category should be replaced by their own guide (AND get paid for it) obviously doesn't get the point behind a forum in the first place.

14. MISSROSS2U

MISSROSS2U Well-Known Member

15. MISSROSS2U

16. MISSROSS2U

17. MISSROSS2U

18. jasonstarkiller

ason, I'm sure you're sincere ... but those figures are all just preposterous.
    You should read this thread, and many others.
    You can't believe rumour.
    i only reported what has said on the internet.if that make flip out-blaim the net,not me.

19. jasonstarkiller

Here is the official list that has been circulating around Hollywood for some time:

Milton Berle Jerry Lewis John Schneider Anthony Quinn Woody Harrelson Willem Dafoe Roddy McDowell Eddie Fisher Humphrey Bogart Tobey Maguire Jimi Hendrix Wesley Snipes Billy Rose Jim Croce Warren Beatty Tom Jones Steve Martin Brad Garrett Shadoe Stevens Samuel L. Jackson Robert Wagner David Bowie Ron Ely Jim Nabors Frank Zappa Patrick Stewart Freddy Frank Vanilla Ice Tommy Lee Jones Marjoe Gortner Jason Priestley Nicholas Cage Buster Keaton Matt Dillon Mikhail Baryshnikov James Wood Wilt Chamberlain Donald Sutherland Aldo Ray Paul Stanley Groucho Marx Lou Reed Lyle Lovett Sean Connery Liam Neeson Errol Flynn Ed Begley, Jr. Warren Cuccurullo David Niven Gary Cooper Gordon Lightfoot Michael Landon Leonard Cohen James Caan Ewan McGregor Hugh Beaumont Robbie Benson Clint Walker Dennis O'Keefe Kevin Spacey Eddie Murphy Dolph Lundgren Charlie Chaplin David Letterman David Cassidy Shaun Cassidy Iggy Pop Bob Newhart Chris Isaak Tim Robbins Dick Cavett Dr. Hook Tommy Lee Christopher Walken Scott Bakula Freddy Mercury Dennis Rodman Vincent Price Edward Norton Billy Bob Thornton Colin Farell Forrest Tucker Victor Mature Matthew Lillard
    believe it or don't

20. chgome

chgome Member

who is in the pic?

Draft saved Draft deleted