Who was the first actor you seen nude on the screen before others followed...

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Add me to the growing list of folks who's first view of full frontal male nudity was Richard Gere in American Gigolo. I was very young too when I saw it but didn't think much of it as it just reminded me of my dad who I'd seen nude a few times at that point. Later as I matured I thought Gere was good looking (still do) but when I finally saw the scene again I couldn't help feeling disappointed as there really isn't much there. Average at best.

The scene of Kevin Bacon in the shower is from the movie Wild Things. I always thought he was hot but that scene was a surprise! Nice size and thick. His body is incredible too! Kyra Sedgwick is a lucky woman.

The first full frontal male nude scene that actually turned me on was William Petersen in To Live And Die in L.A. It's quick and there's more shadows and darkness in the scene than I like but it still gives me a raging boner every time I see it. B level 80's action movie but this guy always made it enjoyable for me.

Albanyman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first bare ass I saw in a movie was, not surprisingly, Charlton Heston in Planet of the Apes and the first dick had to have been Perry King in Mandingo (very limp and unimpressive, but still a golden childhood memory).

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Either prior to your childhood or during your pre-teen years, who was the first actor you saw nude for the very first time before the others in movies followed?

In 1980 (age 13) my three friends (all went to the same rigid Catholic school as me) and I went into the theater to see "American Gigolo". :redface: We paid for another movie playing at the same time but went into see Richard Gere. Never told our parents to this day. Best money I ever spent on a movie!

Left a lasting impression on all of us for sure. Since seeing that movie I fell in love with the name Julian. I made friends with any guy I met with the name. Julian also is my sons name...

Still will watch any movie with Richard Gere in it no matter how bad the movie. Met him two times in person and he was very nice and more good-looking in person then in any of his movies. Why he named his poor son Homer is beyond me.:confused:

schmoo

Experimental Member
Media
For frontals, it would either be the Harrad Experiment (Don Johnson, Gregory Harrison and a dozen others) or Equus (Peter Firth).

That you Mr. cable man for forgetting to put the channel 2 trap (Showtime) on the line when we first got cable!