Who was the first guy you saw nude who turned you on? (18+ only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can remember being aroused by male strippers in university (much more than any female). I never fantasized, though, of "fucking one", or wanting to do anymore than touch/smack their ass. Having sex with one is not a turn-on in the least for me (boring!). When I think of one-one-one sex, I like to watch women have sex with each other, or see think of fucking pussy. I get bored in general by gay sex - not repulsed.

^ Not understanding why some can get this when it pertains to males. Society has no problem with a straight woman (not bisexual) who like to smack the ass of female stripper/play with her titties, although she has no real interest in a true lesbian experience.

I grew up in an agricultural community where knowing how to breed cattle was both a science and a skill.

We were very selective about which cow was inseminated by which bull. When a cow was ready for breeding we would limit her access to a choice bull. Just watching how this turned the bull on through his body language, facial features, and over all level of excitement was amazing. This was followed up by what looked like three foot of dick the size of a gas hose making its way into the cow.

This was a spectacle shared by men and boys together and for the most part everyone got some form of boner. And everyone was comfortable about having that experience (an approved bonding event and part of ranch life).

I remember one time when our preacher (also a rancher) had his cow over for breeding. He was so caught up in the process that he made the remark that he would “give a black land farm” for an appendage the size of the breed bull. This wasn’t intended as a joke. It was a value statement that we all shared.

We were all thinking the same thing, but no one there- boys or men- had any interest in bestiality. We were just turned and empathetically tied to the majesty of such a penis.

So how does this experience impact me today? I have no idea. But it adds to the mystery that there is no explaining why or what gives a person a boner (or perks their sexual interest).

And there is no deductive formula that can be used to define an individual based on his boner behaviors. Just learn to enjoy the effect when it occurs.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always been attracted to Burt Reynolds he was one hairy hot sexy guy. I also remember the centrefold picture which awesome but unfortunately you didnt see his cock. Reynolds was recommended not to allow it to go out showing his cock as it may have a damaging effect on his career, Thats how things were back then. However I have recently come across the original uncensored picture so just for you Philr here he is in all his glory.

download.jpg

Stilhotguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do you remember the first guy you saw nude who really turned you on? Maybe:
- when you first realized your attraction to guys
- you jacked off thinking about him
- the image stayed in your head for a while
- you wanted to see him naked again

Who was he? Where was it?

NOTE: Please, nothing related to family members and keep it age appropriate.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
[Continuation of the above...]

He was two showerheads over so there was an unused one between us and he was far enough away where I could see all of him and close enough where I could see the texture of the crinkled skin pushing towards the head of his cock and the velvety texture of his cock head. For some reason the texture of his cock head really stood out to me. It was hot to see the water rushing down his stomach, through his bush and down his thick soft cock. It looked like he was peeing. Since I had jacked off thinking about him I kept telling myself, “Don’t get a hardon, don’t get a hardon, don’t get a hardon.” At some point the nervousness subsided and I managed to carry on a conversation with him as we showered… it was like talking to him out on the tennis court as opposed to both of us naked and showering. I also noticed how much I just liked being there with him, both of us naked. He had a great body, nice defined hairy chest, nice arms, awesome muscular legs, a great ass with a little fur in the crack, a thick dark bush, and a beautiful, perfectly shaped meaty cock that hung about 4 inches and was pushed out as it rested on his big balls. Up to that point I had seen plenty of guys showering, but there was something about seeing him wash his chest, reach into the crack of his ass, and soap up his cock and balls that was just different.

As we showered he said, “You’re looking pretty defined. What else are you doing besides tennis?” I told him that I had been swimming four times a week and had cut out all junk food and was only eating lean proteins, vegetables and fruit. As I looked over to him, his eyes were down on my body. I was like, “FUCK! Is he checking me out?” He said, “Well, it’s definitely paying off.” I said thanks and then asked him what else he did. He joked that he was just naturally built and we laughed. He then said that he had been lifting weights 3-4 times a week. I then stepped out of my comfort zone and told him it seemed to be paying off because his shoulders, arms and chest looked good. He thanked me and then said, “Oh and squats too” and turned around to show me his ass. We both laughed and I thought that it was great that for the first time in my life I could openly admire another guy’s body with no barriers.

We finished up. I went to my area of the locker room and he went to the coach's office. No one was around in the locker room. I thought to myself, “Fuck, that was hot!” I had my towel around me and was getting my stuff out of the locker when he appeared with his towel on and his gym bag. He said he had just locked up the office. We chatted for a bit. He told me he found out the day before that he was accepted into graduate school and was looking forward to getting an MBA and working in the “real world.” He asked how I was going to spend my summer. As I began to respond he dropped his towel to the floor and stood in front of me nude. At this point I stopped talking. It was so silent in the locker room. We just stood there. I then let my eyes travel down his body to his cock and balls. I could tell that his cock had stretched out a little and was bigger than when we were in the showers. He wasn't semi hard but his shaft didn't have the crinkled skin pushing up against his cock head either. I looked back up at him and he smiled. I was nervous but at the same time it felt so natural. We were just standing there. I then dropped my towel. We were now standing in front of each other, both naked. I watched his eyes go down my body and stop at my cock and balls. His eyes came back up to my eyes and we both smiled and kind of laughed. I then looked down at his cock again and could see it moving, stretching out, lengthening and lifting upward to semi erect. I remember thinking, “Fuck, it’s moving! His dick is getting hard.” His eyes went down my body again. I could feel the blood rushing into my cock and knew a hardon was fast approaching. Our eyes met again and again we both smiled. He pointed his forefinger in the air and moved it around. He wanted me to turn around for him. I turned around slowly and as I completed the 360 I looked at his cock, which was now semi hard. I did the same thing and motioned for to turn around so I could see his ass again. He slowly turned around and when he completed the 360 I was semi hard.

He reached into his gym bag, pulled out a tee shirt and put it on... his cock, balls, and bush visible below the tee shirt. His dick continued to get hard and lift upward. I reached into my pile of clothes on the bench, grabbed my briefs, and put them on. I was semi hard and remember it was difficult getting my dick to point downward in my briefs so I put it to the side. Pete pulled a pair of black briefs out of his gym bag. I watched him pull them on. His cock continued to get hard. It was awesome to watch his dick stretch out, get thicker, lift up and get hard. As he pulled up his briefs and the waistband was at his upper thighs just below his balls, he stood up straight. His cock was now fully erect, a raging hardon, pointing upward. I watched as he slowly pulled up his briefs the rest of the way. When his briefs were all the way up, his cock was pointing skyward, a couple of inches above the waistband – the back of his cock, the inverted V of his cock head looked so hot! We looked back into each other’s eyes and smiled again.

I reached into my briefs and pulled my cock up. I wanted to let it get fully erect. I had never wanted another guy to see my boner, but this was different. I really wanted Pete to see my hardon. I watched his eyes as he watched my cock grow and pop through the waistband. I placed both thumbs under the waistband of my briefs and pulled them down below my balls so he could see my full hardon pointing upward. Pete then did the same. We both stood there, holding the waistband of our briefs down, showing each other our full, boned up cocks. Rock hard, our dicks seemed to be about the same size. His balls though were obviously bigger. He whispered, "Nice." And I responded, "Yours too." I'm a huge dripper and could feel precum working its way to my cock head. I looked down at my dick, wrapped a couple of fingers around my cock and milked out a drop of precum onto my forefinger. I looked up at him and he smiled. I then looked back down at his hard dick. He wrapped his hand around his dick and did the same thing. He milked out a huge drop of precum and just let it ooze out and dangle an inch or so down. It was so HOT! We looked back up at each other and just smiled. We then pulled the waistbands of our briefs up, our cocks sticking out a few inches above the waistband of our briefs. His precum was ran down the back of his cock head and shaft. This all seemed like a half an hour but was probably a max of three or four minutes, but all seemingly in slow motion. He then said, it's getting late and you need to meet your friends. I agreed. We finished dressing and I resumed talking about the plans I had for the summer.

We walked out together and towards the faculty parking lot, which was in the direction of where I was meeting my friends for dinner. Along the way we just chatted about normal stuff. When we got to the parking lot he said, "Enjoy the evening with your friends." And I responded, "Have a good night. See you tomorrow." We parted ways and I joined my friends for dinner.

Throughout dinner I was incredibly distracted with what had just happened. When I got back to my dorm room my roommate was out and I jacked off. A minute or so after cumming, the thoughts of guilt and shame came crushing over me.

We got clobbered in the tennis tournament. Pete never said anything about what had happened; neither did I. I finished out my sophomore year. From time to time I wonder what that encounter was all about for him and wish I could talk to him about it.

It took me three or four years to understand myself, not beat myself up and to begin to relax and enjoy this side of me. But it was a tough journey. There were little to no resources to help. I went to one therapist who tried to tell me I was really gay and had internalized homophobia. He was wrong. I met a few guys who seemed to be similar to me but did not want to talk about it. I finally met one guy on Craigslist (this was years ago) and we went out for beers a couple of times and just talked. It was then I finally realized there is nothing wrong with me, it’s just the way I’m wired, and it’s OK.

Wow!

Reactions: williamkony
Status
Not open for further replies.