Who Was The First Person To Post On Here At The Beginning ?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a nosey question, people may not have the answer, just wondered who was the first person to post on this site, if not known who is the longest standing or sitting person on here ?
Google search and LPSG search fucktion search netted these results-although I am sure there are more:LPSG.ORG - View Single Post - calling all longtime LPSGers
LPSG.ORG - View Single Post - calling all longtime LPSGers

Flak Magazine: Review of Large Penis Support Group, 11-10-00, Revised 01-04-01 this article dates back to the year 2000 and was updated in '01.
Big thanks to Mark

Site History

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hey, ORCA, you woodlouse, good to see you.

EZboards was abandoned because of pop ups but there was another board before that (I think it used yabb or something like that.)

LPSG was started in 1999 by a guy named Mark (not MisterMark) who did it for a joke. He was surprised to find it being taken more or less seriously, though.

When I joined (sometime prior to 2002) it was unusual to find more than a dozen or so members online at any given time.

Hey, ORCA, you woodlouse, good to see you.

EZboards was abandoned because of pop ups but there was another board before that (I think it used yabb or something like that.)

LPSG was started in 1999 by a guy named Mark (not MisterMark) who did it for a joke. He was surprised to find it being taken more or less seriously, though.

When I joined (sometime prior to 2002) it was unusual to find more than a dozen or so users online at any given time.

Thanks Pecker. You should write a history of LPSG and make it a sticky somewhere in the newbie forum. It will be interesting to see.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for finding my Avatar all those months ago Pecker!

I can't help thinking that it'd be cool to have a Q&A session. BTW, stupid question alert, but since I haven't been here since "whenever" who's running the show? I know there was a mod shakeup since the last time....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for finding my Avatar all those months ago Pecker!

I can't help thinking that it'd be cool to have a Q&A session. BTW, stupid question alert, but since I haven't been here since "whenever" who's running the show? I know there was a mod shakeup since the last time....

Rob_E is the owner and admin.
Pecker and mindseye the co-admins
Freddie53, Gillette, joyboytoy79, jumbo747jet, naughty and prepstudinsc are the moderators

http://www.lpsg.org/showgroups.php