Who was the first person you cum into?

Andydiver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember when I was 13 I was shagging a friend in the ass who was slightly younger then me, I had loads of dry orgasms in the past when wanking. I pushed it in after about 5 mins of fuking him I orgasmed for the first time inside someone and I found my knob had white stuff cumming out of it...I was frightend and shocked then I realised what it was....very weird experiance...what about you guys?

B_blogboardbusters

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL only full of cum when me other half nails me :) however, this is actually what happend to me..the first time i ever came in someone was the first time i shot a load...

lol no it wasnt! and it definitely wasnt inside your cousin either (if it was thats fucking disgusting)

Andydiver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well we all have our crosses to bear..anyways it not upto you to judge what people have done in there younger days nor is it to go around the boards cussing people..I notice from all your posts most of them are being rude and obnoxious please stop and leave me alone :)

Andydiver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think its despicable to have sex at that age, but to each his own i guess.

Well i know alot of people who had some sort of sexual contact at that age...most of the guys I went to school with were either shagging, oral, mutual wanking...its all part of being a teen...read some of the other posts on here..this is not a place for moral judgment or for people to crit others..now lets keep with the orignal posting..

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
In my teens I had a wank buddy for several years and one day he suddenly asks me to shove my cock up his ass. I pushed it in real deap and immediately shot my load! He was quite annoyed but we went on to wank together and I shot another load a few minutes later.

Franky

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
youre full of shit...or maybe full of cum idk

lol no it wasnt! and it definitely wasnt inside your cousin either (if it was thats fucking disgusting)

Wow, blogboard. No offense, but first of all, I am confused as to where you got "cousin" from. I have read and re-read the OP's post and I see "friend". Am I missing something?

Second of all, you have no way of knowing whether the story is true or not, and seem quite aggressive and angry about it. Personally, your reaction seems to come from some sort of personal issue. If you don't believe what someone says in their thread, unless it's something one can debate with some sort of belief system or factual information, why not just pass and move on to another thread? :confused:

i think its despicable to have sex at that age, but to each his own i guess.

Sadly, it's very common. However, I wouldn't call children or young people engaging in sex "despicable". Confused, growing up too fast, missing out on a childhood, perhaps.

Well i know alot of people who had some sort of sexual contact at that age...most of the guys I went to school with were either shagging, oral, mutual wanking...its all part of being a teen...read some of the other posts on here..this is not a place for moral judgment or for people to crit others..now lets keep with the orignal posting..

Impressive answer, Andydiver. You disagreed without retaliating in a childish manner and put the thread back on track.

B_blogboardbusters

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I wasnt going to reply to this thread anymore, but I have to point out that the original post definitely said that he fucked his cousin but it was edited to say that he fucked a friend. Is there some way of verifying this?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, I wasnt going to reply to this thread anymore, but I have to point out that the original post definitely said that he fucked his cousin but it was edited to say that he fucked a friend. Is there some way of verifying this?

His post was edited, but since nobody quoted him there's no way to tell. He could have said cousin, and changed it to "friend" after he got criticized.

B_blogboardbusters

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol I guess I'm misinformed and bareback anal among 13 year old's is very common. :rolleyes: All of a sudden they're coming out of the woodwork.

its common if you consider like 1 in 100,000,000 13 year olds to be common or if youre in the barrio and its between the gardener and a latina virgin

its common if you consider like 1 in 100,000,000 13 year olds to be common or if youre in the barrio and its between the gardener and a latina virgin

So not only are you naive but you're racist too? You'll have quite the career here.