Who was the first person you cum into?

Andydiver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His post was edited, but since nobody quoted him there's no way to tell. He could have said cousin, and changed it to "friend" after he got criticized.

I have TBH it did orignally say my cousin as it was my cousin but since the straight guys out there seem to feel that they have a moral right to attack others i changed it to stop any more attacks from the str8s on this site...I feel however, if i had been nailing the girl next door it would have been more acceptable...anyways can we please continue with the orignal posting on the boards...if you have an issue with my posting please mail me and I will be happy to chat with you..

Gay sex does happen at that age and infact I was ass fucking younger than that, I feel no shame in it and I certainly never forced anyone into it either. I mean christ i was getting a regular knobing by a 15 y/o when I was 13 lol..

cheers guys

andyx

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol I guess I'm misinformed and bareback anal among 13 year old's is very common. :rolleyes: All of a sudden they're coming out of the woodwork.
Sounds like you're quite the judgemental twat (moreso than even I am), as it seems you just included me there. No, I'm a virgin. However, take a moment to get your head out of straightness and read some of the experiences of other posters here. People get sexually active quite young, these days. I can attest for that too, since I've had many friends that lost their virginity early in middle school.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like you're quite the judgemental twat (moreso than even I am), as it seems you just included me there. No, I'm a virgin. However, take a moment to get your head out of straightness and read some of the experiences of other posters here. People get sexually active quite young, these days. I can attest for that too, since I've had many friends that lost their virginity early in middle school.

I love you too you judgmental twat. Thirteen is really young, and it has nothing to do with straight or gay. A thirteen year old boy and girl could be parents.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At 13 I was already experienced in servicing my friends penis, and him mine. It wasn't soon after that that we were barebacking each other, but we didn't cum in each other until we were able to get a condom, a little harder to do in the '70s than today....They were kept behind the pharmacy counter back then...."Excuse me mister, my dad sent me to buy a pack of Trojans...." I don't think so.

mcctguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was 13, with a 14 yo buddy I used to play around with. I was rubbing my cock in his crack when it just popped in. I didn't even understand what happened, but it felt great & i came in like 10 seconds. Awesome orgasm.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(Do two virgins together need to wear condoms?)

This could have been an interesting thread if the Moral high handed "Do what I say or what's been my own experience or your un-normal" brigade hadn't got so pissy...as usual mentioning; no names, but the faces are familiar.

For my own story, I had "touching games" with boys in my local neighbourhood, but when we were about 10-11, we didn't come or anything, we weren't able to and I don't think aware of it. I didn't come till I was like 15 and didn't have sex with anyone till I was about 17, my boyfriend at that time however had had sex with a few guys at his school, so I didn't ever come in anyone without protection. I suppose that's pretty common, a sign of the times you might say.

I think the sexualisation of children is blown out of proportion and it is a dangerous thing. Kids get conflicting and confusing signals all the time about their identity and supposed development, look at Disney's High School Musical as example, the characters playing young teens in that film are indeed adults, who act and react to situations in ways which teens might not choose to, but as they (the children) see, absorb and want to emulate what they see is normal development patterns, aquire new behaviours in the fear of being out of touch or uncool.

Peer pressure is a terrible thing, but even more so when it is manipulated into a marketing tool by various industries for their own ends. I mean look at the clothes available in shops- no-ones saying that kids need to dress like a little victorians, but the slutty things in shops for the under tens is ridiculous; musicians aiming at teen and younger audience incorporate sexually provocative moves and sequences in their dance routines...and we wonder why they "grow up too fast",

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This could have been an interesting thread if the Moral high handed "Do what I say or what's been my own experience or your un-normal" brigade hadn't got so pissy...as usual mentioning; no names, but the faces are familiar.

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I won't mention any names.

So not only are you naive but you're racist too? You'll have quite the career here.

nah ese he's right, part of my family is hispanic and they got the muchacha's muff on lockdown until marriage so she is always looking for an alternative