Who was this guy on Chaturbate?

Skylarlol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Around 2 years ago, I used to watch a good amount of chaturbate. And, there was this one guy in particular that was my favorite. He was ginger, milky white skin, pretty built with nice muscles. He usually cammed alone and sometime wore a pink fluffy mask that you would see at fancy parties. The ones that only covered your eyes, and you could easily see his mouth. He was good looking as well, and I felt as though he had gotten a boyfriend eventually that was another popular cammer, but I am not sure on that. Plus, a big penis and nice ass, which was obviously a plus. I have been looking for this guy forever ever since I lost my original account. So, if anyone knows who he is by the vague description I gave, I would much appreciate it if you could post his chaturbate username or, maybe even pictures for confirmation, that is if he is still camming. Thank you<3

JaLoBro

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Around 2 years ago, I used to watch a good amount of chaturbate. And, there was this one guy in particular that was my favorite. He was ginger, milky white skin, pretty built with nice muscles. He usually cammed alone and sometime wore a pink fluffy mask that you would see at fancy parties. The ones that only covered your eyes, and you could easily see his mouth. He was good looking as well, and I felt as though he had gotten a boyfriend eventually that was another popular cammer, but I am not sure on that. Plus, a big penis and nice ass, which was obviously a plus. I have been looking for this guy forever ever since I lost my original account. So, if anyone knows who he is by the vague description I gave, I would much appreciate it if you could post his chaturbate username or, maybe even pictures for confirmation, that is if he is still camming. Thank you<3

Any luck yet?

Was his hair long, short, curly? Smooth or hairy chest? Did he use sex toys?

chris_boy37.jpg