Who was your first celebrity crush?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
novice_btm said:
OK, i almost wet myself on that one :tongue:

3rd Generation Eagle Scout?
Well, you'd have to live north of the 49th Parallel to understand, but I'm a bona fide Queen Scout (heh heh). Proved it, when I won the Golden Tent Peg Award:biggrin1: . But I have the badge, too.

Rubi

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Teenage

John Schneider & Tom Wopat together. I was precociously kinky.

Kiddie Crushes

Wally Cleaver
Bobby Brady - I think it was a rerun of the episode where his voice changes that catapulted me into puberty.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
senor rubirosa said:
3rd Generation Eagle Scout?
Well, you'd have to live north of the 49th Parallel to understand, but I'm a bona fide Queen Scout (heh heh). Proved it, when I won the Golden Tent Peg Award:biggrin1: . But I have the badge, too.

Rubi
OK, OK, FINE, if you wanna get technical, i'm 2nd gen., cuz my grandfather was a King Scout:tongue: Spent most of my time as a kid north of the 45th, but still get it (1/2 Canadian besides). And your north of the 49th is a little off. We always had to go SOUTH (from Detroit) to get to the Great White North. :wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
novice_btm said:
OK, OK, FINE, if you wanna get technical, i'm 2nd gen., cuz my grandfather was a King Scout:tongue: Spent most of my time as a kid north of the 45th, but still get it (1/2 Canadian besides). And your north of the 49th is a little off. We always had to go SOUTH (from Detroit) to get to the Great White North. :wink:

Okay, okay. The 49th Parallel is only sometimes the right geographic reference point. I mean, one part of Canada is south of part of California (Point Pelee Island, in Lake ... what? ... Erie?)

Your grandfather was really quite the king, though. What a camper. His fires always failed but his weiner was hot.

We were all happy campers!:wink: In Windsor, no less.

(Joke, of course.)

Rubi

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Man, I feel young!! I didn't watch Dukes of HAzzard, or any of those shows. My early crushes consisted of Scott Baio (which was in reruns) and suzanne summers ( reruns of Three's company):cool:

I have all made up for it now... The guys and girls from Friends, Buffy the Vampire Cast (mmm Faith) and of course SMALLVILLE cast!:biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
senor rubirosa said:
Your grandfather was really quite the king, though. What a camper. His fires always failed but his weiner was hot.

We were all happy campers!:wink: In Windsor, no less.
Yeah, there's an odd family story about him, where he was apparently quite a king in certain regions.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
and of course SMALLVILLE cast!:biggrin1:

Jeff - You have an open invitation to my weekly Smallville & Margarita party. A weekly event at my house since 2003.

As for celebrity crushes, it all started with Tom Cruise in "Risky Business."

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Chuck64 said:
Jeff - You have an open invitation to my weekly Smallville & Margarita party. A weekly event at my house since 2003.

Nice dude, Thanks for the invite...I am on the next plane.. Do you live by the giant oil rig? Or the moderately high oil rig:cool:

Kidding, I lived in Dallas for 3 years when i was a kid.. I know it is much more than just oil rigs:biggrin1:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No no no... You land at the airport, take the one and only paved road out of town, take a left at the 417th gravel road, then a right at the brown cow - trust me, it'll be there - go another 24 miles down that gravel road (it turns to dirt after 4 miles), and then you'll be there.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Chuck64 said:
No no no... You land at the airport, take the one and only paved road out of town, take a left at the 417th gravel road, then a right at the brown cow - trust me, it'll be there - go another 24 miles down that gravel road (it turns to dirt after 4 miles), and then you'll be there.

You may need to pick me up.. I got lost after the brown cow:rolleyes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
novice_btm said:
La-la-la! I can't hear you!!! I'm going back to remembering the poster an older friend had on his wall of the now entirely crazy Farah.

Ooh, maybe I'm off track now. You turning the Fawcett off now, boy?

But, going to the original topic of this thread: Stephen Boyd in Ben Hur. My mother was so worried.

Rubi

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TAG - That's the best Bowie picture I've ever seen. I still don't care for the sunken cheeks and smoker's mouth.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
... mine?

The lesser-known Michael Paré.

I actually used to whack off watching his short-lived series he was on with that Beck dude.

Also- Lorenzo Lamas who still gives me instant wood.

Interesting. You know I was trying to think of who your ava reminded me of, but either Micheal York or Micheal Pare would show a resemblance.

Oh, David Bowie, PLEASE! That man gets more beautiful with the years, keep 'em coming.

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I crushed equally on the the Corey's, Kirk Cameron, and Ricky Schroeder.

But Ricky was probably the first

"Here we are,
face to face,
a couple of silver spoons..."

:cool:

And I just remembered that there were dreams of a three way with Ricky and Alfonso Ribeiro.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Stronzo said:
... mine?

The lesser-known Michael Paré.

I actually used to whack off watching his short-lived series he was on with that Beck dude.

Also- Lorenzo Lamas who still gives me instant wood.

The summer of '84, I snuck my teenage ass out of the house several times to see "Streets Of Fire" with the beautiful Mr. Pare'

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OKay, I'm showing my age here, but Cheryl Ladd was probly my first.
And later it was Joan Severence first seen in Wiseguy.
Then it was the Gorgeous Gillian Anderson (my all time fave )