Who was your first celebrity crush?

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
Madonna. Stilll gorgeous today.

My fiances was and is Brad Pitt and for some reason he is the ONLY guy in the world I get kind of jealous of. Don't know why, has always been like that, maybe the whole seeing Troy thing and her almost droooling. Oh well.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
don't know if he was my first but I do remember always having a crush on Patrick Dempsey

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OKay, I'm showing my age here, but Cheryl Ladd was probly my first.
And later it was Joan Severence first seen in Wiseguy.

Yes! I may be a little older, and loved Farrah on Charlie's Angels, but fell deep in lust with her 'sister' Cheryl. She still is absolutely gorgeous today.

Lynda Carter from "Wonder Woman'
Cathy Lee Crosby
Both sisters from 'Too close for Comfort'
Jennifer Connelly

For the youngins'
Jennifer Annistin and Courteney Cocks ;)
Angelena Jolie
Halle Berry (saw her in person a few weeks ago - stunning!)
Rhona Mitra
Lake Bell
Golden Brooks
... and dozens more that I just can't think of at the moment! :biggrin1:

blflid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anneka Rice

For non-Brits, a TV presenter here who, in the late 80s and early 90s, wore bright blue and pink lycra on Saturday evening TV. You could see pretty much everything... :smile:

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:hmmm: :scratchchin: I'm thinking *Eve* running around paradice neckid or in fig leifs :joke: actually it was Racqel Welch from from the movie one million yrs BC :bigeyes:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was a little boy, it was Richard Egan from the movie "A Summer Place".

Later, it was Dr. Mark Spitz. I had his 6 foot long poster on the back of my bedroom door. Those big brown eyes, dark hair and moustache, the seven gold medals, and a teeny Speedo swim suit.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
naughty said:
Hi,

MY first celeb crush was on a young Larry Hagman as Major Anthony Nelson on "I dream of Jeannie".I loved Barbara Eden but she took a serious back seat to Major Nelson.... Ahhhhhh!

Naughty

How disturbing, I much preferred Barbara. :rolleyes:

Since discovering what an obnoxious homophobe Hagman is (he even tried to get Dack Rambo fired from Dallas as he opined that a gay man shouldn't play a straight one), I'm quite glad, really. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
naughty said:
Hi,

MY first celeb crush was on a young Larry Hagman as Major Anthony Nelson on "I dream of Jeannie".I loved Barbara Eden but she took a serious back seat to Major Nelson.... Ahhhhhh!

Naughty
I agree with you on "I Dream of Jeannie". I loved that show. The first band I was in was called "Major Tony." I wrote the songs and a girl Jeanne (African/ItalianAmerican femme fatale), of course She's totally straight. The drummer was her boyfriend was named Mick (Italian). We also used to do New Jack Swing versions of Pop Songs. I played guitars or the keyboards while my boyfriend at the time played the bass--
he looked like Harrison Ford's younger buffed out brother. Hairy chested to the max. Muscular. Inked. Crewcut Marine issue. A cleft chin you could hold your mail and a couple of magazines in. He wasn't immensely hung. That fucker had girth that made sex with me impossible but make some women wet their panties. He was bisexual. Sometimes we'd bring the girl home and I'd watch him fuck a girl like crazy. She'd have five orgasms within moments. Then she'd beg him to shoot his cum on her face. That's when I would come in...
I would lube up and stick it in him and BAM! He'd come all over her face: her cheeks, her mouth, up and on her nose, her forehead, and her hair. We'd all take a shower together.
Oh, sorry Naughty--I went off on a tangent. Larry Hagman was a cutie back when he was doing the "I Dream of Jeannie" series. I agree with you on your assessment.

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:

Since discovering what an obnoxious homophobe Hagman is (he even tried to get Dack Rambo fired from Dallas as he opined that a gay man shouldn't play a straight one), I'm quite glad, really. :smile:

I hadn't heard that. (I'm not surprised you have though...:biggrin1: ) It's kind of ironic considering how many of the gays love thier soaps.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com said:
I hadn't heard that. (I'm not surprised you have though...:biggrin1: ) It's kind of ironic considering how many of the gays love thier soaps.
Well, Larry denies it now and claims he never even knew Dack was gay at the time... but Dack gave an interview shortly before his death about how Larry made his life a misery during shooting and pressed for him to be fired, which several crew members have also said was their perception of events as well.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:

No shit! I always thought Larry Hagman was a big old girl himself!

His mother was Peter Pan for fuck's sake. The man must have been at more cocktail parties with homosexual men when he was being raised than most of his contemporaries!

BOOOOO HISSSSSSSSS on you Larry. Watch it or next time they may not have a spare liver.:mad:

Stroke Of Luck

Just Browsing
Media
OK, now I know that some of you aren't big fans of her - so don't hate me, but........

I gotta say Madonna. When I was little - before I even knew what "sexy" was - I knew that she must be it.

...and I totally had a crush on "Downtown" Julie Brown. I was about five, but I was glued to the TV every week to see her on "Club MTV". Wubba, Wubba, Wubba (sorry, couldn't resist:)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:

Funny----I thought Barbara Eden was hot , too--much hotter than hag-man :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
davidjh7 said:
Funny----I thought Barbara Eden was hot , too--much hotter than hag-man :biggrin1:

You've now agreed with me about Barbara Eden and women with huge breast implants in the past 2 days... do you think we should think about changing our 90/10 gay-straight ratios a little? :rolleyes:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
You've now agreed with me about Barbara Eden and women with huge breast implants in the past 2 days... do you think we should think about changing our 90/10 gay-straight ratios a little? :rolleyes:

If we see each other at the titty bar after work, then I think we should. Otherwise, no.:biggrin1: