Who was your first celebrity crush?

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bjorn borg. i had just figured out how to masturbate when he was on top of his game--i remember watching wimbeldon with my family and having to leave the room more than once to go whack off in the bathroom.

i got the most mileage out of tom cruise though, watching risky business too many times to count.

other masturbation fodder that followed: richard gere, harry hamlin, john schneider (and those tight bulging jeans on dukes)

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heh. Being older than dirt, I have to flip the calendar back a bit further than most of you.

So. Any other Laurel Goodwin fans here?

A friend of mine admitted, in a fleeting moment of candor, that he remembered wanting to do something to one of the Cartwright sisters (whichever one was in the Irwin Allen TV version of Lost in Space). He didn't know just what, but he knew he really wanted to do something.

I thought he expressed the essential mystery of it all rather well. Even though I wasn't a big fan of Lost in Space, myself.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
The robot?

Was it his wheels? or the PURE SEXUAL energy he had as a truck?:tongue:
the voice actually. ROLL OUT!

I had a lot of TV boyfriends when I was small, like single-digits small, so many of them ended up being animated characters.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I just had a recurring thought; there was two more I should've added to my list, but totally slipped my mind, and I just now remembered who it was;

Ari Meyer's from Kate & Allie

And the girl who played Samantha on Gimme a Break.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Angela Cartwright was the "Lost in Space" girl , she also played the daughter on the Danny Thomas show, and she was in The Sound of Music.

big dirigible said:
Heh. Being older than dirt, I have to flip the calendar back a bit further than most of you.

So. Any other Laurel Goodwin fans here?

A friend of mine admitted, in a fleeting moment of candor, that he remembered wanting to do something to one of the Cartwright sisters (whichever one was in the Irwin Allen TV version of Lost in Space). He didn't know just what, but he knew he really wanted to do something.

I thought he expressed the essential mystery of it all rather well. Even though I wasn't a big fan of Lost in Space, myself.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
For me I started liking boys pretty early (around 6 or 7yrs old)!
I can't remember exactly which celebrity it was but it was either Christopher Reeve in Superman II, John Schneider in Dukes of Hazzard or the little boy in the movie D.A.R.Y.L. (I was around his age then)! Troy Aikman, Zack from Saved By The Bell, Marky Mark and Dylan and Brandon from 90210 were my biggest crushes in my elementary and middle school years! From high school on it's been all about Jason Kendall for me!

dillia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
David Hasselhoff when he was in Knight Rider. I think I was about 8 years old then. I thought he was really cool and stuff riding that car.

But now when I think back... OMG.. ewww...

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking of showing our ages...I had three guys I fantasized about as a kid.

1. James Brolin in "Marcus Welby, MD". He was SO tall, dark and handsome (still what I like to this day) and I used to fantasize about him examining me and "accidentally" finding my boner.
  2. Chad Everett from "Medical Center" and "Hagen". He always showed a hot bulge and a few times he showed the outline of his cock thru his pants. I jerked off to that for weeks!
  3. Robert Conrad from "Wild, Wild West". One of the hottest asses ever on television.
I've seen James and Chad recently on TV and they still look pretty yummy to me! Barbra Streisand's one lucky girl! :tongue:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
My first celebrity crush was Sting in the Police days. I'm guessing I wasn't the only one :rolleyes: .

You guessed right. I wanted to pick his brain, then eat him alive.

My first was Harrison Ford as Han Solo in the Star Wars trilogy.

Damned rogues. Always playing with your heart. :biggrin1:

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I can do a decent Peter Cullen impersonation. Though I'm better at doing Iron Hide (voiced by Peter Cullen) or the movie trailer voice (often Peter Cullen) than I am at Optimus Prime (voiced by Peter Cullen).
lol, nice! he is a talented guy. apparently they announced at SDCC that he's going to be doing Optimus' voice in the live action movie and the crowd exploded in cheers.

I can't wait. :tongue: